i think i do (but only if you're there)

do you have a detention kink?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 12 noon on a sunday and Jimin is standing by the shed outside a coffee shop, clearly enduring the heat and patiently waiting for a blonde to appear in her sight. After a few more students passing by, a familiar figure finally caught her eyes.

There, across the street, is her date? She don’t really know what she should call this but that doesn’t matter, because Minjeong is meeting her outside the detention room. “Why are you standing here?” the blonde’s voice snaps her out of her trance, just like the first time they met. “Uhm, I was waiting for you?” She managed to respond without stuttering, that’s a character development.

“, you could’ve waited for me inside? You’re already sweating that I barely smell your perfume, I wanna back out.” The blonde jokingly states, but instead of retorting back, Jimin pouts her lips. Minjeong could only think that this can’t be the same Jimin she knew--the delinquent that’s always in detention Jimin--she knew.

Ignoring how such little thing made her heart flutter, she takes Jimin’s hand and finally leads them inside the coffee shop.

“So what made you agree to meet up with me?” the raven-haired asks cheekily, taking a sip from her drink, the blonde could only roll her eyes but the laugh she let out didn’t go unnoticed by the older.

“To see if you’re really charming outside detention?”

“So…am I?”

“Surprisingly, yeah.” the blonde smiles, actually smiles at Jimin and Jimin thought she could go ballistic in that moment right then and there.

-

After the date with the raven-haired, Minjeong got quite distracted for the following days since all she could think about was Jimin’s stupid smile and her annoying jokes that never failed to make her laugh. And before she knew it, she was already looking forward to seeing the latter at detention after class.

As soon as she barged inside the room, her smile faltered instantly. There, at the back corner sits a bruised up Jimin. She didn’t even bothered greeting the other students at the front and immediately ran towards the older.

“What happened to you?!” Jimin looked at her with boring eyes, not the usual crescent ones and it triggers something inside the blonde.

“Got caught in a fight again, so I’m here again.” the raven-haired tried faking a smile but failed miserably because the bruises stings. Jimin eyes the blonde and to her surprise, the latter looks genuinely concerned that it made her heart swooned when it shouldn’t. Don’t look at me like that.

She was too lost in her own thoughts that she didn’t even see the blonde leaning in closer to her, gently touching the bruises, in which made Jimin flinch on her seat. “Hey!”

“Loser, why do you always wake up and choose violence?” Minjeong mutters, finally moving away to grab a vacant chair and dragged it towards Jimin’s.

“Do you really see me as that?” Jimin mumbles with a hint of hurt in her voice. She really can’t b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter