[1]

do you have a detention kink?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock’s repeating chimes were the only thing Jimin could hear as she sat by the empty classroom. She got detention. Again. It’s not like she’s new to it, getting detention is like a clockwork for her at this point. Every time a student would hear the word detention, Jimin would be the first thing that’ll come up to their mind, it’s like her brand.

Just as she was getting bored with nothing to entertain herself but looking at the window to see students playing outside the field while she’s locked up inside a four cornered room, she finally hears the door open. “Yeah, Aeri. I’ll get back to you later, my prof asked me to look after his students again.” a blonde figure appears, speaking to her phone, still not aware of Jimin’s presence across the room. If Jimin was being honest, she should know the names of all the pretty girls in campus…but now she knows all of their names except this certain blonde standing before her.

Faking a cough, she tries to get the latter’s attention, in which she succeeded doing so. And when she finally got a full view of the blonde’s face, she could only gawk in awe. “You’re the only one who got detention today?” the blonde’s voice snaps Jimin out of her trance. “U-uh yeah.” she stutters. Jimin? The one who radiates a strong aura that everyone fears? Stuttering? Who would’ve thought.

Much to Jimin’s dismay, the blonde didn’t talk to her again after that short conversation and the detention went by with a complete silence. Jimin couldn’t believe the blonde spent the whole hour reading a damn book instead of paying attention to her. Well, it’s not like she’s not getting irritated when the other students tried hitting up on her during detention but maybe she just really wanted this blonde to talk to her.

Having enough of the silence, she finally speaks. “What’s you name?” I won’t let this detention end without at least knowing her name.

The blonde peeks up from her book with furrowed brows and of course, Jimin didn’t back down to the intimidating look the blonde gave so she stared back. She knew she won when she heard the latter sigh. “Minjeong.”

Needless to say, Jimin walked out of detention with a smile of victory on her lips.

On the other hand, Minjeong plops down on her chair as she got back to her classroom. “What’s with the straight face?” Aeri asks, scooting her chair closer to Minjeong’s. “Nothing, I just can’t believe my prof made me look after one, Aeri, ONE student for an hour when he could’ve done that himself.” the younger whined like a child, and Aeri could only laugh at the sight. ‘Well, you know that hag hates his job with passion. Who’s the student anyway?”

“Who else? Of course Jimin.”

-

“You again?” Minjeong mutters in disbelief as she walks in the detention room only to be greeted by the raven-haired once again. Unlike their previous encounter, Jimin is wearing a smile on her face, which kinda annoys the blonde for some reason.

“Why? Is there a problem?” Jimin questions in a playful tone, clasping her hands on the table as she watch the blonde sit on the chair across hers. Minjeong could only huff a sigh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter