005

Family

 

YOUR POV  

"Oppa… bogoshipo…" I heard her say into my chest as we hugged each other.

"Nado Jiji, nado." She quickly pulled away, which made me pout in response, but then she hit me in the arm. 

"Yah! Next time I call you, call me back! I hope you're not turning into one of those people just ‘cause you're an idol now…" 

"Yah! Don’t hit your oppa! That’s not nice…"

 EXO POV

‘Yeollie-yo’? Jeongmal?” EXO laughed at the interesting reunion in front of them. 

Finally SeoJi turned her head to the group, "Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Park SeoJi." 

EXO introduced themselves as a group first. SeoJi couldn’t keep the excitement in as she saw EXO in front of her. She was definitely an EXO fan and wasn’t afraid to show it. Before the guys could individually introduce themselves, she stopped them. 

"Oh you don’t have to introduce yourselves. I’m a big fan. EXO FIGHTING!" She said as she pumped her fist. 

EXO laughed in response. 

"I'd like to apologize on behalf of my cousin, for not being much of a dancer. Those genes kind of, well, skipped him…" SeoJi said while giggling. 

"Hajima SeoJi. They already know I can’t dance but at least I can do choreography." Chanyeol said proudly. 

"Well how long does it take you to finally learn it?" Silence engulfed the room. 

"That’s all I’m saying." SeoJi stately as-a-matter-of-fact. "Kai oppa, Luhan oppa, EXO oppas: mianhe that my cousin has two left feet." The short girl said bowing to them. 

They all laughed in response. "SeoJi-ssi, you are a very good dancer though." Luhan stated, making the girl blush. "How are you guys even related?" He continued. 

"Ahh, do you want to answer that? Or shall i?" Chanyeol shrugged, gestured for her to go on and talk and SeoJi began. 

YOUR POV 

"His appa and my appa are brothers. His appa is the hyung. That explains the same last name. JinYoo, who isn't here at the moment but should be here shortly, her omma is their younger sister." 

"Oh that explains a lot!" Suho-ssi exclaimed. "Wait, do you have siblings?" Kai-ssi asked me. I nodded. "I'm a noona to two. And the eldest.”


and a short last chapter, possibly for now? let me know if this is something I should continue! many thanks!