The Morning After

Can't Stop Thinking About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Author’s note: Just to clear things up so there won’t be any confusion about the story, Winter and Ningning have the same major in college while Karina and Giselle are in different majors as well. Winter and Karina just had the same gen ed classes when they were first years. 

 

 

 

 

“Are you high?”

 

 

“Wha— No!” Minjeong shouts, snapping out of her thoughts.

 

 

Ningning narrows her eyes, staring at the blonde for a few more seconds before believing her. Not that she actually thought her friend was doing drugs, but something definitely happened.

 

 

“Then why have you been staring at your bed with that weird goofy smile plastered all over your face? Not gonna lie it’s kinda starting to look creepy.”

 

 

Minjeong furrows her brows and pouts at the brunette, “My smile isn't weird or creepy.”

 

 

“It is,” She retorts while grinning.

 

 

Whenever Ningning goes to the Minjeong’s room during the morning, the blonde was usually grumpy and sleepy until she drinks one of those ridiculously sweetened iced coffees. So it’s weird that the Minjeong she’s seeing right now was smiling so wide that it looks like it would hurt her face.

 

 

“So, did something good happen to put you in such a good mood this morning?”

 

 

The blonde’s smile returned even wider than before, with a pink blush accompanying it this time. Hearing the younger girl’s question made Minjeong remember those warm hands and soft lips and—

 

 

“—jeong”

 

 

“Earth to Kim Minjeong,” Ningning says as she waves her hands in front of the blonde’s face, trying to snap her out of it.

 

 

A long sigh escapes Minjeong’s lips and then she begins squealing while repeatedly slapping her cheeks with her palms, and Ningning begins to think that her friend might actually be high on something right now.

 

 

“Are you going crazy?” Ningning asks, now genuinely concerned that maybe her friend has gone insane.

 

 

She glares at the brunette and shakes her head in denial. That doesn't mean that she isn't crazy for Jimin though. She is. 

 

 

“Did something happen?” She grins and nods enthusiastically. Even though Ningning was confused, she couldn't help but smile because clearly, something good has happened to the blonde.

 

 

She raises her eyebrow and asks, “Well are you going to tell me or do I have to guess?”

 

 

Minjeong simply grins, “Ok, so do you remember when you were late at a student council meeting the following day after Aeri spent the night at yo—“ Ningning’s eyes widen and she shouts,

 

 

“Oh my god, you had with someone!?”

 

 

“What the heck, no you ert!” Minjeong blushes and slaps Ningning’s shoulder, that was definitely not what she was going to say. “Keep your voice down and let me finish what I was saying first! I was just going to say that I’m happy right now like you were that day.”

 

 

“It’s fine. We’re the only ones here anyways,” Ningning pauses, scanning her eyes around the room before staring at the bathroom door. “We’re the only ones here, right?...unless?” She turns her head at Minjeong and looks at her suspiciously.

 

 

Minjeong rolls her eyes, “Yes there’s no one else here. Jimin woke up earlier than me because she has morning classes today.”

 

 

“Okay, then spill. Why are you acting so weird and happy this morning?”

 

 

Minjeong takes a deep breath, nerves and happiness mixing together as the words quickly tumble out of , “I kissed Jimin.”

 

 

“You what?” Ningning’s jaw drops down because what she heard Minjeong say was somehow more surprising than if she found out the blonde had a one night stand with someone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter