Late Night Studying

Can't Stop Thinking About You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is getting ridiculous.

 

It's already been the 7th time this evening that she’s tried to read this page and she’s still getting nowhere.

 

“Focus, Kim Minjeong.” She whispers to herself, her book resting on her knees as she tries to read the page again.

 

She eventually gets through about half the page she’s currently in before her mind wanders somewhere else, and then suddenly she’s forgotten everything she’s been reading up to this point.

 

“Stop it,” she whispers, but it's just no use. She just can't concentrate on anything else, not when her gorgeous roommate was sitting across their room, studying, and looking like that.

 

God, why does she look so attractive today? Well, more like every day...but still.

 

It's basically useless to keep trying to read so Minjeong considered just stopping for now and maybe go to sleep for tonight, it is late after all. But she knows that if she closes her eyes, the only thing she’ll be able to think about is the girl who’s been in her mind constantly.

 

Yoo Jimin.

 

Thinking about that name immediately made her eyes focus their attention on the dark-haired girl studying diligently across the room. And Minjeong tries to divert her eyes, she really does.

 

But it’s just no use and she looks at her again.

 

And again.

 

And now she’s just staring.

 

But can you really blame her?

 

The girl is quite possibly the most beautiful human being she’s ever seen, and she’s also one of the best people Minejong has ever met.

 

No, scratch that, Jimin is definitely the best person she’s ever met. So of course she couldn't help but be mesmerized by her gorgeous roommate.

 

They had first met each other during the first week of college. Jimin, with her charming smile, took the seat next to Minjeong in their calculus class when they were first years.

 

And since that day, they had instantly become friends, which also eventually led to them becoming best friends. Because of that, Minjeong has always been thankful that out of all the seats available in class, that it was the seat beside hers that Jimin decided to take.

 

Now they're in their third year and were lucky enough to find a dorm together and even be roommates with each other.

 

Which was great. Wonderful even.

 

It was simply the best thing ever.

 

It was everything Minjeong had wished for.

 

Because who wouldn't want to live with their best friend? Right?

 

Wrong.

 

Ever since they lived together, it's becoming increasingly hard to hide how the blonde feels towards her best friend. And since they were always together, Minjeong became much more aware of the people around Jimin.

 

She’s pretty sure that everyone who meets Jimin falls a little bit for her or at least admires her, and Minjeong could definitely relate to that. Jimin is just so easy to love that people can't help but do so.

 

It also doesn't help that Jimin’s so utterly attractive to everyone and that she always keeps asking for hugs and pecks from other girls.

 

This girl is such an oblivious flirt, she doesn't even know how dangerous she is.

 

The huge numbers of both guys and girls that previously asked her out are already enough proof of that, but Minjeong’s just relieved that Jimin turns them down every time.

 

Anyway, this moment is a great example of one of the times when it’s especially hard to hide her feelings for the girl because right now the dark-haired girl looks too damn hot and adorable for her own good.

 

It’s a crime to look that attractive when all she’s doing is quietly studying.

 

Right now, Jimin is focused on reading the book laid out in front of her. Her eyes scanning through the pages and memorizing their contents as she tries to (responsibly) cram for an english exam tomorrow, that Minjeong allows herself to stare just for a little while longer.

 

She notices the slight crinkle between her furrowed eyebrows, which shows up whenever Jimin is worried about something or when she’s concentrating really hard. But the way she’s mouthing some english words from the book gives Minjeong a clear answer.

 

Nope.

 

Stop.

 

Minjeong is not going to think about . She’s been trying to stay away from those thoughts lately, although she hasn't been successful in doing so either.

 

The taller girl’s hair is roughly pulled up into a messy bun, a little different from the styled ponytails and intricate braids that she usually has. Regardless, Minjeong loves how comfortable enough Jimin is around her to let her see this casual side of her too.

 

She’s wearing a pair of her cotton shorts and some comfy socks, showing off her milky thighs and long legs. And she was wearing one of her favorite oversized hoodies, which was also actually Minjeong’s hoodie by the way.

 

So seeing the girl wear her clothes wasn't helping the situation at all.

 

Minjeong tries to focus elsewhere instead, and her yes travel to Jimin’s handwriting down some notes on her notebook. Just then, her pen suddenly stops moving. Minjeong looks back up to Jimin’s face and sees her biting her lips.

 

Is she trying to kill me?

 

She’s definitely trying to kill me isn't she?

 

Yeah right. She doesn't even know what she’s doing to me right now.

 

“You’re staring, Kim Minjeong.”

 

She sees Jimin’s mouth move as the words she says register in her mind and she finally looks up to see a pair of dark brown eyes and a teasing grin directed towards her.

 

“I was just thinking about something. Sorry.” Minjeong answers, praying that her flushed face isn't noticed by the girl across the room. She tries to look back at her book again, hoping t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter