Driving Yuri

Driving Yulyen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"If I told told you that she was my first love. If I told you I still could hear her voice laughing in my car before I met you. If I told it used to be her hand I hold before yours."




Hello Yuri, this is Yena.

 

So, I guess, you finally got your driver’s license? Just like we always talked about. I remember, I was so excited for you, to finally drive up to my house.

Get ready Yuri, let’s go home shall we? I’m waiting for you.

Since forever.

I am now your home, I don’t know if it still sounds nice to you now or not.

But for sure, it still sounds like the happy ending that I’ve always dream of.

Because I still ing love you, Yuri.

 

Jo Yuri, you’re now given two choices.

One, throw away this CD and forget about me and about us back then.

Two, give me a second chance and keep listening to the CD and come to me.

I can’t go to you when I was the one who hurt you. I would never know, when will you would be able to accept me or forgive me or let alone when will you would be able to look into my eyes.

I’m giving you 5 minutes, think hard Yuri.

 

 

5 minutes up.

I don’t know why… you’re giving me this chance.

Wipe your tears, you’re going to me, you can do this, Yuri. Wear your seatbelt. Your journey have to be safe, I want you in my arms later, safe and sound.

I don’t know if you would be driving manual or auto but I will assume you’re driving an auto, because last time you tried to drive my manual car you hit Yona’s house in your yard, hahahahahahaha.

That was why Yona hates me so much.

Hit your brake slow, before your turn the key, not that I’m not believing your driving skills, but yeah we should be careful. We can’t risk your new license to be taken away.

Gear reverse, Yuri, we need to get your new car out this yard that should have been my grave because your mom didn’t like a girl dating her daughter who is also, a girl.

 

 

Okay, now slowly, change your gear, let’s go straight until we see the first traffic lights but wait, is it night right now? If it’s night, don’t forget to have your lights on.

Wait Yuri, where’s your spectacles? Your vision wasn’t really good at night the last time we had a midnight drive.

Oh wait, you must be wearing contact lens right? Because you hate it whenever I say that you’re cute with spectacles, lol.

 

 

Okay I would stop spitting nonsense, you probably already arrived at the first traffic light. If it’s red light, stop your car Yuri. Stay still, just look at the front, don’t need to look at the driver of the car next to yours, I bet she or he ain’t that attractive compared to me.

If it’s green, just go straight. I picked a road that has enough street lights, in case if it’s night right now, because you hate the dark except when you’re with me.

I’m so sweet, am I? hahahahahahaha.

I guess I’m starting to annoy you right now, am I?

 

But for real..

You were so cute with spectacles, in your monster inc. pajama. You weren’t my first love, but you were the only one, who could make me feel warmth by just a simple pajama outfit.

You were the fluffiest girl I’ve set my heart on. Being with you, made me appreciate little things.

I used to not care what should I wear to bed, sleeveless black tops and shorts were my pick to bed but ever since I’m in love with you, animal crossing pajama became my pick. It suit the mood, as I always went a round of game before sleep, I added a cap for a little swag in front of my gaming pc.

You never heard about this from me right?

It was me, I’ve never told you about the “me when I’m not with you”. That was why, we went wrong. It was not you, it was me.

That was when you start to feel that you knew nothing about me compared to her.

 

 

Yuri lower down your speed, there would be a speed trap camera on your left. You just got a license, I don’t think you would have enough money to pay a fine.

By the way, remember when your mom splashed me with water when I was doing a ritual with candles in your yard at 2 in the morning?

How’s your mom anyway? I hope she’s healthy. You might not know this, she might didn’t tell you. She went out for the second time after a while, and dried me herself with a brand new towel.

I knew the towel was new, it smells new and you know what she said to me?

She said

“I’m sorry for going too hard on you. I just want the best for my baby because she couldn’t get the best from me. Thank you for your effort, I guess love is real after all. At least, it’s real for now. So please, go home, it’s late or I will really have to have your grave in my yard”

 

 

Yuri, put up signal to change your lane, we are going left at the next intersection.

How’s Minjoo doing now? I miss her, for real. I miss her so much. You used to tell me about how Minjoo was never an open person but talked to me as I was her best friends for years.

But I’ve never told you, how I was also, never an open person but Minjoo made me feel that a pure friendship could bloom from just a few times of me trying to get over my phobia of heights.

Minjoo made me feel that it’s possible to be friend with your girlfriend’s best friend. Minjoo made me feel included in her life even when she told to me stop joining her talking about her homeroom teacher.

 

Okay turn left now and stay in the left lane, we will go left for the next intersection too.

When she locked me in her wardrobe, I switched on the torchlights from my phone and I saw all her outfits with vibrant colours and I told myself..

“Minjoo have so many colourful outfits but she only wears white top”

and that was enough for me, because I knew, that little thing about Minjoo, only known by me and you, not no one el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter