Chapter 1: The Crime Scene

Namjoon and Jin vs the Constellation Killer : A Crime fanfiction

       The man sighed, looked at the photos one more time and closed the folder. This was him getting nowhere. The period between killings was getting shorter and shorter. At first it was two weeks then it was a week and now the next victim had been snatched and he had three days to find her. He knew the killer was getting more and more violent. The first body only had trauma around the neck, but the second body shows signs of torture throughout the body as if the victim had fought and then lost. But there was nothing they could do. All their leads had dried up. The bodies clearly came from the same site, but they could not find the original site. They had the same M.O: knife wounds in the shape of a Big Dipper in the torso and deep ligature marks at the throat. Both kneecaps had been thoroughly crushed and not much remained of either corpses’ faces. Both victims were dressed in black lace wedding gowns. They knew the name and age of the missing girl. She fit the same type as the other two, slim but with long black hair and tiny feet. Her flat mate had reported her missing two days when she did not come home for at least a day.
  “Joon come to my office” a deep voice said in front of him. Namjoon looked up and meet the eyes of his boss. They walked into the office and he closed the door.” How is the constellation killer case going? “. “Honestly, sir we have no leads. Besides the M.O., the two victims had nothing in common. One was a chef from a French restaurant and the other was a dancer from a strip club. They never crossed paths with each other or the missing girl. We talked to her friends. They said she had no enemies and did not know what happened.
They said she liked to go on day trips but always returned by the next morning”. Captain Soon sighed and rubbed his eyes. “The higher-ups want this case closed fast. This serial killer is not looking good for us. If there is no progress, they want us to hand over the case to division 9”.
     Just then the phone rang. Captain Soon picked up the phone and Namjoon watched as all the color drained away in his face. He closed the phone and looked at Namjoon. “They found the missing girl, but she’s been dead at least eight hours. Get to the site and look over everything. Have your partner Jin takeover as the main CSI. We don’t have much time before the case gets handed over”.
Joon nodded and ran to his car. He pulled out his phone. “Jin, we have another victim. Takeover from the CSI on site”. “Already on the way” Jin said “Captain just called. I hope we can get there in time before the clues vanish again”. They both sped to the crime scene.