Cereal [ChaeKkura]

ONESHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was already past midnight and Sakura can’t help but toss and turn on her bed in their dorm clutching her stomach. Their diet was killing her. They have just currently moved in to their new dorm as IZ*ONE and she is still trying to adjust. Their dorm life differed from what she has first experience during the survival program Produce 48. Since they were living as a group now, filming a variety show called I*ZONE CHU and not a survival show anymore but ever since she went here in Korea it has been so hard for her. She had to learn the language, level up her dancing skills and singing range to survive in the competition.

 

She’s so thankful she even made it to debut as part of the group. She was also thankful that she managed to debut with the first Korean friend she ever made while filming Produce 48- and that’s when she realized that she indeed have Chaeyeon to go to at this moment.

 

Earlier that night she did have some ramen that Wonyoung and Yuri shared but she couldn’t enjoy it since it was too spicy for her own taste. She hasn’t yet adjusted her palate to the food they serve in Korea. She quietly tries to sneak out of the room she’s sharing with Wonyoung, Yuri and Nako. She was thankful that her bed was the lower bunk and it was nearer the door- still, she tried to go out as quiet as possible from their room.

 

She went to tip toe next door where Hitomi and Chaeyeon shares a room. Carefully, she opened the door- careful enough not to make any noise and went to check on Chaeyeon who was sleeping on the lower bunk just like her. She kneeled before her; the light from the common area coming through the gap of the door illuminates Chaeyeon face.

 

“Chaeyeon-chan…” she whispers careful not to wake Hitomi who resides at the top bunk. “Chaeyeon-chan…” she repeats as she gave the latter a light tap on her shoulder. Chaeyeon’s eyes fluttered open. “Saku-chan?” she asked as she rubs on her eye to see her better. “What are you doing here?” she asked as she looked at the digital clock by her bed. “It’s already 2:58 in the morning.”

 

Sakura made a pleading pout, “Chaeyeon-chan, I’m hungry…” Chaeyeon sat up, adjusting her disoriented self. “Haven’t you eaten awhile ago?” Sakura bit her lip guiltily. Chaeyeon just gave her head a light pat and pushed her blanket off of her and stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter