Chapter Two

Sinful Touch | Seulrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trigger Warning.

Irene's POV

I spent the night drinking and when Jennie arrived, I offered her a bottle of soju so we both drank our asses off until we passed out. I told Jennie that I signed the papers since I couldn't afford to retaliate at the court. She said that if I ever needed help she always got my back in everything.

I know Jennie's rich but I don't want to be dependent again like what I've been to Junmyeon. I don't want to lose Jennie too.

I sat down at the bed and felt my head aching so much. Jennie entered the room and approached me, "Are you okay?" She asked.

"I think I had a hangover." I said.

I noticed that I was in Jennie's room and I checked if I was .

"Oh my God Jennie, why am I ? D-Did we-" I panicked.

Jennie smacked my arm and laughed. "I wish we did but no. You puked on your clothes and MY SOFA."

"Oh. Sorry." I giggled. Jen handed me a glass of water and a medicine to cure my headache. I drank it and stood up to find my phone and I saw it on the floor. I was about to call Yeri when I noticed that I am still , Jennie's staring.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me since she's my bestfriend so I continued to dial Yeri's number informing her that I won't be able to attend work due to my headache and body pain.

"A-Are you not gonna put clothes on?" Jennie said. I saw her blushing. She's so adorable.

"I'll take a shower in your bathroom Jen, it looks spacious and you have a bathtub there." I went to her bathroom and before I close the door, "Do you wanna join me?" I teased.

Jennie looked at me with such funny expressions and she quickly rushed in but I was faster to close the door. "I'm kidding!" I laughed.

I heard her tantrums and when the noise finally subsided, I went to the shower and felt the water on my skin. I thought of my ex-husband and I remembered every single detail of what happened. It pains me to think that if I hadn't caught him cheating, he will continue to lie to my face?

I loved him, everything about him. So that's why when we make love, I noticed that he's distracted. We've been married for almost a year, 9 months to be exact. And he was cheating on me for 3 months?

Junmyeon became my boyfriend 4 years ago. He became my happiness, my strength, and I gave him everything. My heart aches to think that he can just easily throw our relationship away.

I felt the anger throughout my body. "You should have just left me before Junmyeon, you should have just been honest with me."

I can't stop myself from crying and the water falling down cleansed all the tears away. "I'll take that toy of yours Junmyeon, whatever happens."

"Irene breakfast is ready!" Jennie shouted.

I did my morning routine and I wore a comfortable sweater and jogging pants, I looked onto the mirror and said to myself, "You can do this Joohyun."

I ate breakfast with Jennie and I asked her if she is free today. Luckily, she has nothing to do or attend today so I asked her to accompany me.

"Where are we going Irene?" She asked me while waiting for the traffic light to go green.

I am sitting beside her, I adjusted my fake eye glasses, I wore a casual suit and a pants. I tied my hair up as well. "Thanks for letting me borrow this Jen."

"What's mine is yours too Irene, you know that." She smiled and continued driving. She is wearing her casual clothing, a gray sleeveless and a denim pants. It accentuated her body shape.

"We're heading to the school near to my cafe. I'll look for his mistress." I said.

Jennie looked at me for a moment and she asked, "Why?"

"I'll get my revenge." I firmly said.

"I'm not trying to side with her but isn't she basically a child? Please don't cause violence."

"Junmyeon said she's 18, besides I'm not gonna hurt her. I'm just scouting her." I reasoned.

"Well yeah if your husband said she's 18, but what if she's not Irene? What if she's still a minor?" Jennie said in a concerning tone.

"Then that's a good way to destroy my ex husband!" I exclaimed.

I heard her sighed and she continued driving. I kinda felt bad since I made her drive. I don't know why she didn't bring a driver with us.

When we arrived at the school, I saw lots of students entering the gate. I looked over the time and it is 7 AM, the bell will ring if the classes is gonna start.

We parked near the gates but we kept our distance as we are not trying to be seen as suspicious.

"What are you planning to do Irene?" Jennie asked.

I looked over the area to look for the but she's still hasn't arrived yet, or what if she's already inside?

"We'll wait for 15 minutes, if she hasn't arrived yet we'll enter the school. I will look for everything about that little ."

Jennie sighed once again, I felt guilty so I said. "I'm sorry for bringing you here Jen. I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Irene! Look over there!" She hushed.

I looked over where she's pointing at and I saw Junmyeon's old car, and I saw my ex-husband opening the door for the high school girl. My teeth gritted in anger and I clenched my fist. Junmyeon leaned over to kiss the girl on the cheeks and the little quickly went inside the gates.

I felt Jennie's hand on the top of my fist and brushed her thumbs on my hand. "It's okay Irene, we can get through this."

I gave her a weak smile and when Junmyeon was gone, Jennie started the car and went inside to the school. We were stopped by the school guards. I rolled down the window to let them see me.

"May I know your business here Miss?" He politely asked.

"My wife and I are looking for a school to enroll our daughter, so we are checking this one out." I said with a smile. I looked over at Jennie and she nodded to the guard as well with a smile.

"A-aren't you Miss Jennie Kim? I-I'm a fan!" He stuttered.

I am losing my patience with the guy and I snapped at him. "Well that's my wife so if you'll excuse us." then I rolled the window up.

Jennie looked at me and released an giggle, "What was that for?"

"If I didn't reasoned out they would not let us in otherwise." I said.

"You're so mean to that poor guard." She shook her head and parked her car inside. Once settled, I quickly went outside to open the door for Jennie, might as well continue our roleplay.

"Well thank you handsome." She jokingly said. She anchored her arms on mine as we walked through the hallway.

Eyes are on us since Jennie here is famous.

"Is that Jennie Kim? omg, she looks more beautiful in person!" I heard them say.

"Who's that woman besides her?"

"I didn't know Jennie has a female bodyguard."

Jennie chuckled when she heard that. I gave the person who said that a deadly glare, even though I still have my shades on. "They said you looked like my bodyguard."

"Shut up." I said annoyed. I removed her hands on my arms and walked past her. I heard her laugh but I continued to scan the area to search for that woman.

I approached the admin office and a man in his 40s came up to me and asked, "How may I help you miss?"

Jennie came up to me and placed her hands on my arms. She pressed her body in my arms. I ignored her actions and I said to the man, "I need a full profile of one of your students."

The man frowned and replied, "I'm sorry miss but the those informations are private."

I was about to say something when Jennie slid a 500$ bill on the counter. The man was stunned for a moment but he took the money and said, "Wait a minute."

I smiled in triumph and patiently waited for the papers. After a while, the man handed me the papers stored in an envelope. I took a peek and saw the picture of the woman who ruined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter