Episode three

Force Marriage || BTS - KIM SEOK JIN

Jin's pov

I came to my home furious. Just for my mother’s gaze I didn’t explode in the dinner. But now I am not going to remain silent. How could they do that to me!!
Dad sorry but I cant marry her ‘’, I said in my father’s face.
Why? We asked you if you have any girlfriend? but you refused”, he retorted.
I just don't want to get married now. I just started my hospital now, I need to focus on my dream now not to marry and living like a so called happy family’’, I sighed.
” Jin we are getting old. We also want to play with our grandchildren. Don't you want to let us do that?” , my mom interrupted between us.
You want me to marry just for grandchildren??”, I blinked my eyes in disbelief
” Obviously!!!”, dad laughed.
” Unbelievable”, I rolled my eyes and left the living room.
I went to my room and locked the door.
What is going happen ! I don't wanna marry her!! She was just like...... I don't even want to remember her face. Both of them looks same. Same face-cut ,hair style and almost same voice!!! I cant.… I paused right there. I am not getting anything. I have to call off this marriage at anyhow. But how!! I don’t even know her, neither her contact number. And what if she agrees! Hell!! What will I do now!

.

.

.

Jane’s pov

I am storming in my room. I cant find any of my things. My id card, my stethoscope. Where are they!! This weekend went as a now my work days will be going as . Nice!

In anger I kicked on my bed. I huffed and sat down on my bed covering my face with my palms.
”Aren't you late for your work now??” , my mom asked politely and I looked at her in a disturbed look.
” Umm.. I am already” I picked my id card which I found under my bed and wore that in my neck. I looked at my mom.
Aren't you gonna eat!?”, she asked.
” No. I will be late more”, I replied and left my room.
”You are still angry with us ??”, she asked from behind.
I didn't say anything, just sighed and left!

.

.

I entered into the hospital. Was about to go in my ward but my senior doctor, Kim Taehyung told me that the other senior doctor wanted to meet me, as he was absent when I was hired and he was really glad that they hired a responsible doctor like me. Cause I treated a patient which was under his responsibility. He was absent so I needed to step forward in this case.

I was shocked at him. I joined in this hospital almost a month ago. How did he got my professional certificate in this short period. However I went before his office and knocked. He said to come in and I went inside the room.

“ So Ms park Jane, I see the class topper of the college!!”, the file almost covered his face that's why I couldn't see him. But his voice seemed familiar to me.
I said yes giving a small smile to him what he wouldnt able to see because of the file covering his face.
He removed the file from his face and looked at me. He widened his eyes looking at me. The same thing I did to him.
Youu?”, he asked in disbelief
You!!” I said in a lowered voice.
”Wh..what are you doing here'??” , he asked.
” Same question I am gonna ask, what you're doing here in this room ??”, I asked shaking my head.
I am a senior doctor here and you just took my case!! Unbelievable!! “, he said boldly.

Then I remember in which room I am. And the is I just took a case which was under his control. MY LUCK!!
” Huh! You are a doctor! And don’t say that I took , it was you who was absent , I just did my work as a doctor” I said boldly giving him a retorted look .

” Obviously I am a doctor here. And in fact this is my hospital. Don't you know??”, he gave me a small smile.

He has a beatiful smile what I noticed right now, but I didn’t want to fall for him. Not ever so I tried to hold myself.

Don’t look like a fool Jane. Be bold, be bold”, my subconscious mind was kicking me hard.
I didn't bother to..” I replied trying to ignore his look.
”Umm..I see” , he said
” Okay I will take my leave then.” I said.
”Wait Jane!!” he called from my back.
” HUh?? “ I looked at him
Look let's not take this personally . It's a hospital. So let's not bring our personal issues in this hospital. You are a good doctor as the report I got from my patient. So lets get even in this hospital and also I don’t want to loss a good doctor for my own personal issue. I hope you understand”, he told in a serious tone.

I just nodded.
I was about to leave but he again stopped me,” And wait!! About the marriage..

This time I stopped him, ‘’ Sorry Jin, I mean sir, I am not prepared for this!!
”Same here. I was going to say that too”, he said smiling sheepishly!

Did he just reject me on my face!! what is that face expression”, I somehow controll my mind and looked at him.
”How to get rid of this problem ??” I asked .

” Lets not talk here about this. Meet me at the cafe today !! I will send you time. Give me your number!” , he smiled, “ and you can call me by my name when no one is around”

His words made me smile back.
We exchanged our numbers and I left the room.

.
why is he so late?” I asked myself.
Sorry for that”, I heard a voice from my back.
” It's okay”, I smiled
” Thank you”, he smiled and take a seat.

MY GOODNESS . HIS SMILE. HE LOOKS SO PERFECT WHEN HE SMILES. WILL I REGRET IF I NOT MARRY HIM. I kicked my subconscious mind beside and asked,” so what's the plan??
” Have you told your family about this marriage”, he asked taking a sip in his coffee.
” Yeah. They don’t bother to listen to me yet. I am single that means I can marry whoever they will choose for me.”, I said rolling my eyes.
” Same here”, he said and we both laughed.
You are single?” I widened my eyes.

“ Excuse me!!” he said, “ Sad but true I am single” , he laughed again but this time his laugh seems to me hideous. But I ignored that giving him another smile.
” I cant marry you!!”, he at last said something serious.
” And I dont want to mr Kim’’, I retorted taking a sip in my coffee.
” Huh!! dont be so proud of yourself Ms park. You are not that much beautiful” , he told which made my felt insulted for my skin tone.
” I guess I have to go! You just stay with your mentality Mr Kim!’’, I got up from my seat in an insulted teary eyes. I faced it so much in my education field but didn’t think my tone would bother me in my work field also. I felt terrified.
” Wait!” , Jin called
” What again? You again want to bully me for my tone? Then please don’t. I am really tired of this. Look mr kim, I have no intention to marry you. Sorry If my behaviour anyhow convinced you that I wanted to marry you, but its wrong. I am not ready for marriage at least not with you after today”, I stared walking

“ Stop right there”, he grabbed my hand and made me sit forcefully, ‘’ Look Jane, I didn’t tease you. You are beautiful just the way you are. And I just teased you. Sorry I didn’t think you would take this in other way” he sighed , “ I am sorry jane. “

I looked at him without saying anything, his face really showed that he was really regretting for what he said earlier.
” Lets marry ,he broke the silent in a shaky voice.