Episode two

Force Marriage || BTS - KIM SEOK JIN

Jin’s pov

 

I was wondering what my parents were planning for me. It was being a time, they were forcing me for marriage. MARRIAGE!! Like wtf!! why so fast. I havent properly started my career yet.Its only a year of the foundation of our hospital and I have many dreams to come true before bonded with someone.
mom what are you doing? “ , I asked in confusion.
” Wear this my boy” ,she smiled at me handing me a suit.
 I had an important event tonight. But I had to cancel it for dad ,” I sighed
” U-huuu” she chuckled.
” Huh! Don't tell me you are planning  a blind date for me!!” at last I asked in courage.
” No dear!”, she smiled
” Thank god, now I can breath in relief” my subconscious mind told me.
I wore that suit and sprayed some cologne what someone I loved gave me long time ago. Since then it is with me, I use this in every special occassion. I don’t know what was special today but I just wanted to apply it.

“Jin we are getting late”, my dad screamed from living room.

“ Go ahead dad. I am coming”

I started the car to the restuarant. It took us 30 minutes to reach that restuarant.

.

.

No one’s pov
Jane came to the restaurant with her family. Her father was looking here and there.
” Dad. what are you looking for?? “ , she asked .
 Nothing dear. I have invited my friend here!”, he replied . She stared at him hopelessly,” who??” she asked.
 Mr Kim!” he smiled looking at her.
 Oh”, her heart wrenched.
”Yeah. And here they are’’, he smiled walking towards the table.
They all got up to invite them. Both of the dads hugged. Both JIn and Jane were in shock looking at each other. Same question was wandering over their head. Jin looked at her but when jane looked back he looked down instantly. Both of them were feeling awkward understanding the situation .
 Hey park john let's introduce our children”, Jin’s dad said to jane’s dad.
Both of their dad introduced themselves officially. Now it was clear for them what is gonna happen. They ordered food for dinner. They kept talking about their childhood, businesses and political stuffs. Jin and Jane both were silent for the whole time.
 I think they need some time together to know each other”, Mr KIm said making choked Jin.
’’ Need what??, Jin retorted taking a breath,” Umm I mean no, it's okay. I am fine here”,

” Yes, Mr kim we are fine” , Jane said heavily after Jin looking at her mom.
” Umm..you sure?” Mr kim asked for confirmation and they both nodded,” Okay then can we fix the engagement date??
Jin and Jane both choked their drink this time.

Jin was looking at his parents in disbelief and shook his head.
 What date!!” Jane screamed wiping with the napkin.
Jane's mom pinched her hand to shut up. She looked at her with a " why " expression. Same thing was happening with Jin. Jin was about to get up but his mom grabbed him,” Be polite kid”, she gave him a warn look. He sighed and looked around but them.
The dinner was finished. They fixed the date two weeks later from that day.

 Jane was too much upset that she didn't talk to her parents in the whole ride. She rushed to her room and locked the room. She was furious. She threw her heels away breathing heavily. She took the towel and directly went to bathroom for a warm bath that might be made her calm down from this furious news.

She came back from shower and switched on her dryer to dry her hair. She sat before the mirror and stared at her fluffy eyes.

“ why do they always do that to me?”, She sighed and continued drying her little curled hairs.