Episode one

Force Marriage || BTS - KIM SEOK JIN

Jane’s pov
The place is full of crowd. Everyone is present here with their parents, friends and partners. I sighed looking at them, as my parents are too busy with their business tour , they wont be able to attend the graduation ceremony. BLAAAH!!! I promised myself this time that I would really stop expecting anything from them. Enough of their drama. Such a drama palace, I am living.

I jumped in fear when someone hugged me from my back.

 Jane babe, congratulations class topper ‘’, sara scream in my ear and I huffed.
’’ Hhussshh sloww down, and finally you are here. You know how much awkward I felt without you in this crowd “, I shook my head.

As a dark skinned girl, I always got bullied in my class since my childhood. Though they didn’t do it in front my face now, but they did behind my back. And also jealous of my being topper. Hell this world is so mean to brown people! Sara was the only blonde who understood me from my childhood and helped to me everytime whenever I got into trouble. She was the only hope in my darkest world and I appreciate her for this.
” Finally!!! “ she screamed again.

Ugh this girl with a cracky voice  is sure one day goint to break my ear-drum.
 Finally I have become a doctor. And  this!!!,’’ I  showed her the stethoscope emotionally crying.
” Yes yes Jane.I know how much you loved it. Now please stop . This is not your crying time. This is your celebration time. Finally this is over and you can officially treat people”, Sara wrapped the stethoscope around her neck,” And there is, the stethoscope found her perfect owner’’ she chuckled making me smile.

I grabbed the stethoscope tightly and looked at it.
 I love you more than anyone ’’, I said hugging her arm.
” I know right??cause you cant get a man for yourself “, she winked and I pinched her arm.
” Where is your parents btw?? “ I asked finding her alone.

‘’ Ughh….The baby elephant is hungry again and mom took him to eat AGAIN. I cant believe how he can eat this much. I mean just look at his tummy. He looks like a 8 months pregnant woman”, she sighed in disbelief. I laughed at her .

“ I wish I have a sibling too”, I pouted

“ Thank god you are alone. At least free from a baby elephant like my brother”, she rolled her eyes and laughed again.

“ This is the last here. Right? Too much memory of us in this college. I cant believe its over. Fucking five years girl”, I became again emotional.

She shook her head and handed me a chocolate driving them out of her bag.

“ AWWWEEEE,,,, Don’t cry..and also don’t make me cry too. I was tired too. They tortured us too much in vivas. At least I am happy that its over. At last! Btw what are you gonna do after that?” she asked taking a bite in her chocolate.
 I have already applied for a job. I have interview next week “, I smiled at her.
” Best of luck dear”, she took another bite.
” Thank you thank you…what about you?? “ , I asked unwrapping the chocolate, “ There they are, your baby elephant “ I smiled.

“ I havent think about it. Don’t tell mom that you already applied for a job, she is gonna beat me up then”, she said in fear and I gestured locking my lips.

We all entered into the convention hall.

I was too tensed then. The producer asked my name and everyone clapped. I was wondered that they clapped for me. But whatever is this, I got up to the stage and got my rewards from the producer. He patted my head,” I am so proud of you dear, you are one of the best student in my whole medical life. And I am really proud to have a student like you in my college”

“ Thank you sir” I thanked him and got down from the stage,” Finally this ceremony is over”
.

.

 I was laying on the bed reading a book.Long time no story books, I wonder how did I lived this whole week without reading any books and only runnig in the hospital. Doctor life is really pathetic than I thought.

 Suddenly my mom came into my room.
 Jane get up and be ready’’, she said
 Why mom?” I asked giving her a look.
” Cause we are going for a dinner for your graduation “,she smiled.

Finally they remembered that I am graduated now.. WOW and LOL too.
 And yes. please wear something sweet. Dont wear that kinda boy's dress”, she gave me a look.
” WHY! Don’t tell me its one of your business meeting that you are running as my graduation ceremony “ I huffed , “ Or you are gonna find my mate’’, I gave her a look.
” Janee!! Baby just do as I say!”,she said patting my cheeks and pinching lightly.

This woman has an amazing influence on me. I mean she can manipulate me by her eyes in a second. I just sighed and said that I would be ready as a barbie doll not with the boys cloth.
She smiled and kissed my forehead and left.

I got up ,opened my cupboard. I was standing there like a doll cause I didn't have anything girly! I started to itching my head in confusion about what to wear that minimum looks like a girl’s cloth.
My mom came afterwords with a dress. She chuckled,” I know you dont have such kinda dresses. so I bought one for you from paris “
” Mom I am not going to marry , right?”, I asked her in shock.
 Baby I won't let you marry in this short frock”, she chuckled again making me sigh in relief.
” Uff.. Thank god “
” Now go and wear this. Daddy and me are waiting in the living room” she handed me the dress and left.
”okay okay” I smiled back, “ Let alone jane, its not an arranged marriage issue, so I can die in peace now”
I wore that dress. I thought it was another me when I looked into the mirror.

“ Doest look bad,huh!” my subconscious mind told me.

 I didn't know my doll is that much pretty!!” mom looked at me from the door.
” You know nothing about me,mom”, I rolled my eyes with a victorious smile.
” Ummm I guess. Come and sit now” she told me
” MOM”, I frowned my eyes .” noo “, I shook my head .
Mom drove her make up box up. Mom maked me up. She removed my spectacle and replaced it with a deep black lens with went with my skin tone. Thank god she didn’t bring any blueish or redish colour what would made me feel like an alien visiting this earth. I just couldn’t believe what she did to me. I couldn’t even recognize me in the mirror.
” Mom. Is this really me??” I asked in amusement.
”UMM ,, I am wondering this too”, she chuckled. Her gorgeous teethy smile made me smile too.

“ Is there anything more??” I asked in confusion cause I was already had enough of the newly things.
” Yes dear. your heel!!!” she showed me a box landing beside my bed.
 moommmmm!! I cant. I will fall for sure “ I shook my head
” Trust me , nothing will happen. Wear this
I huffed and wore that heel. At first I couldn't handle myself but soon I got used to this.
” Told you, you will be fine ,now everything is perfect ‘’, she smiled again.
I shook my head in disbeliev like what the was happening. Why was I made up like a doll. She took my hands and got out of my room.