Neverland

Blue Birds and Magnolias
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Neverland

 

"YONGSUN! WHY ARE THE DISHES STILL HERE?!"

"YAH! YONGSUN! WHERE IS MY RED PAIR OF HEELS?!"

"YONGSUN! WHY IS THE LAUNDRY PILED UP?!"

"YONGSUN! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PREPARE THE FOOD?!"

"YONGSUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING AT THIS HOUR?!"

"YONGSUN! YOU ARE SO USELESS!"

"YONGSUN! YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING!"

"YONGSUN! WHY?!" "YONGSUN! WHERE?!" "YONGSUN! WHEN?!" "YONGSUN! WHAT?!"

"YONGSUN!" "YONGSUN!" "YONGSUN!"

Yongsun's day and night always went like that. With her stepmother and stepsister shouting her name and yelling errands at her. And demanding her to do even the simplest things for them. It was fine if it was only her stepmom and sister with them just making her do the chores but whenever her stepmom's brother came over, he always made her do things that went beyond the limit of what she wanted to do. And it was even more worse when her stepmom and sister went to somewhere leaving her with just that bastard guy. Whenever that happened, all she wanted to do was lock herself up in her room but she knew that doing just that wouuld not help her because the key for her room was just hanging in the cabinet at her stepmom's room. She hated it. She hated everyone and she hated herself for being pathetic. She wanted to runaway. Whoever was believed to be up there must knew how much she wanted to leave that hell. But she had nowhere to go. Everyone in their town knew that she was the first born of her dad but that did not sit well because her mom was just a maid while her stepmom was the one who was expected to be married with her dad. She wanted to blame her parents for having her born in this hell but she could not. She knew she was loved by her parents. If only that witch stepmother was not in the picture after her mom died. And if only her dad did not leave this world with all of his riches on her name, she would have been happier and actually be free.

So whenever a night came to her when she got the whole house to herself and not minding anything, all Yongsun did was pen down lyrics and notes on her worn out music book while sitting at the edge of her favorite place in the house which is by the terrace next to her used to be room. She loved looking up the sky and staring up the moon. She was a loner who had no one by her side but whenever she looked up at the moon, she felt like she had a friend up there waving down at her. But even that man in the moon goes away too when the other people who lived in the house came back.

But one night, when Yongsun was about to close her eyes for a little nap while sitting at the terrace, she saw a shadow passing by above the trees by the forest near their garden. And when she looked at it closely after rubbing her eyes, not quite believing what really that was, she saw a woman with a green cap, green top with a dark green pants and a pointed green shoes that matched with her cap. Yongsun almost screamed when the green dressed girl who was just floating on air in one second, suddenly landed beside her. Yongsun was beyond questioning her sanity that moment but then that girl gave her the sweetest smile and actually winked at her. Yongsun was torn between screaming and scoffing at the flying girl being flirty with her.

"Hi." The girl in green started while bowing a little. "You seem to be a little lonely, I had to come by. Why don't we talk for awhile? And let me keep you accompanied." She added with a smile. 

"They call me Peter Pan's descent back at home. But whenever I go outside, I use my real name, you can call me Wheein." Yongsun could not deny that the weird girl who was just floating on air and trying to flirt with her had a really nice smile with her eyes smiling at her too. And that was the reason why Yongsun just kept on staring apart from the shock that she just went through.

"Hey. What about you? May I have the honor to know this beautiful lady's name who is in front of me?" The girl in green who was supposed to be Peter Pan but goes with the name Wheein asked never faltering her smile despite the other girl's silent response.

"Why would I tell you my name? You're a stranger and a weirdo. And to emphasize, a big flirt." Yongsun finally responded with an unmasked hostility.

But that hostility did not bother Wheein at all. Instead, she gave an enthusiastic yell before expressing it in words. "You've finally spoken. And godly, you have a wonderful voice too." Wheein openly flirted. And despite being flirtatious, she only spoke of the truth.

"Can you stop being so flirty with me?" Yongsun said with a visible red tint on her cheeks. First of all, it was the first time that someone approached her. And second, Wheein was obviously charming and good with words. But lastly, the way Wheein looked at her while smiling like that was breathtakingly attractive. So how can Yongsun not be blushing if her close to none interactions with other people started with this weird but gorgeous out-of-this world girl throwing compliments her way? Of course, her face would be of the color of cherry now.

"I'm not flirting, my beautiful lady. I only speak the truth. And you seemed to be lonely and obviously not want to tell me your name. How about this, I promise to you you'll never be lonely if you would say your name to me?" Wheein asked Yongsun.
Truthfully, Yongsun was not the only one awestruck. And if Wheein did not come from an enchanted place, she would say she was charmed or spellbound by the lonely looking girl.

Yongsun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter