0.2

Survivor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyeon’s POV

I’m in the company today doing something as usual. I can’t stop working as long as I have goals in my mind.

 ~Ting~

 I heard my phone so I grab it and check who texted me. It’s shu. I smiled seeing her name.

- I always have a soft spot for this kid.

I ask her why she texted me. She asks me a favor but her reason is kinda off. I feel like there’s something wrong.

-But maybe she just really miss being home that’s why she wants to be alone.

I’ll just ignore this negative feeling I have about it. In the end, I said yes.

-Hmm what excuse should I say for the girls to come here in the company?

While thinking I look around my studio room. My eyes landed on my PC.

-Oh right I should ask the member's opinion about this song that I and minnie just finished.

I smile thinking about it. I hope they’ll like it. I grab my phone to send a text in our group chat.

 

 

Soojin’s POV

I started changing my clothes after reading soyeon’s chat. Maybe she will show us her new works again. After changing I knock on shuhua’s door

-Shu~

She opens the door and greets me with her sweet smile. I cringed at the nickname that she said. But I can still feel the curve on my lips

~soojin stop smiling~

I told her that we should go because manager unnie is already outside but she said that we go there first because she has something to do. She said that she already said to soyeon-shi the reason. I ask what reason but she didn’t tell me.

She looked behind me.

-Miyeon Unnie~

She called miyeon. My frown gets bigger because she barely calls miyeon with honorifics. Miyeon and I make a quick eye contact.

Shuhua also said the same thing to miyeon.

~Why I feel like there is something off about shu today~

When I entered the van she said goodbye. She said goodbye to me too but the only thing that I noticed is the way she smiles.

~Why I feel like this is the last smile that I will see from her~

I watched her every single move. I was still looking at her until I could no longer see her. I looked forward still wearing the frown.

-Soo, shuhua will be there any minute too. Don’t frown like that.

Minnie unnie said to me. I looked at her

-Unnie, it’s only a minute you already miss her. The tsundere in your body is leaving hahaha

Yuqi tease me while laughing. Miyeon unnie and Minnie unnie also laugh. If I’m another person I already throw something at them.

-Tch, Whatever yuqi.

I looked in my hand and said

-It’s just that Shuhua is weird today. I feel like there is something off.

Yuqi laughs again.

-Unnie, shu is always weird you know hahahah…

I didn’t say anything. I’m still fidgeting my hands. Until miyeon unnie talk. I looked at her

-Right, shu is weird today. She barely uses honorifics to me.

Yuqi being a positive thinker.

-Common unnies. Maybe you both are just being delusional. If there is something wrong with shuhua for sure she will say it to any of us, right?

She looked at us one by one. Right, shu will say the things that are bothering her if ever.

-qi is right. We shouldn’t be worried about shu. If ever she heard this she will say that she’s not a baby anymore.

Me and Miyeon unnie nods.

~yeah, maybe I’m just being delusional~  I said to myself

- Girls, we’re here.

We all started grabbing our things and got out of the van. Miyeon clings on to me. I didn’t mind it tho. But after remembering shuhua’s face every time miyeon clings to me. I giggled... Miyeon looked at me with a “what is that for?” face. I just shrug and continued walking, forcing myself not to smile.

When we arrived at soyeon’s studio. She told us to sit.

-Cap, what is the thing you want to show us?

Minnie ask. Soyeon gave each of us a paper. (Just imagine that they haven’t released the FOR YOU yet)

- I just finish the song that we (Minnie) made. I hope you guys like it.

We started reading the lyrics. It is so sad. I’m just reading it but I can feel the emotions.

-Oh my god. Soo, why are you crying?

Miyeon said. I frowned at her. Then I touch my cheeks. There is indeed a tear.

~What the heck. Why am I crying?~

-Soo, are you okay? What’s wrong?

Soyeon asks looking at me with worried eyes. I just laugh

-hahaha no, nothing's wrong. I’m just touched I guess. This song is so sad y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter