uh-oh!

The Diva vs. The Flaming Charisma

It’s a Friday.

Fridays are supposed to be spent in ice cream parlors and photo booths.

But today, you are having your Biology class.

You don’t like spending your Friday dissecting frogs and taking out their livers and intestines.

The class was on track but the discussion is not, since Mr. Lee Jin Ki, your eye-catching Chemistry teacher (who loves to talk about chickens and chickens only and nothing but chickens), is absent.

Some boys were crowding in a corner, celebrating ‘Biology Rest Day’ as they held up banners and tarpaulins all over the place.

Most of the girls were crowding around Kim Jonghyun, flirting with their so-called ‘god’ as they rubbed dinosaur plushies on his face.

In the midst of all these things, you just sat there in your seat, having your own idea of fun.

You were talking to Kibum, your classmate who sits beside you during Biology classes.

He is such a caring classmate because he lets you copy his assignments and answers in quizzes.

The both of you were exuberantly laughing when a tap on your shoulder disturbed you.

You involuntarily stopped laughing and faced the intruder.

Standing right in front of you with the cutest face ever, was Lee Taemin.

You smiled as you greeted him, “Yes?”

He looked at you and answered, “Minho hyung is looking for you.”

You were about to stand up when Key asked Taemin, “Ask him why he was looking for her.”

Taemin was slightly taken aback with his answer, especially you.

Taemin left the both of you and vanished somewhere.

You were still unmoving right on your spot, astounded with his words.

But you were lost in your own daze when he continued taking as if nothing happened, so you also did the same.

Taemin came back again with another endearing smile, “Minho hyung said he just wanted to look for you.”

You stood up but stopped midway when Key spoke up, “Ask him why he wants to look for her.”

You sat down on your seat once again when Taemin started walking away.

You looked at Key, and just like a while ago, he talked to you in a normal way.

You were about to reply to him when Taemin suddenly arrived.

Taemin did a cute grimace as he said, “He said he just wanted to look for her.”

Before you had the chance to lift yourself off your chair, a hand suddenly grabbed your arm.

Key answered as he soothingly held your arm, “Is he stupid or what?”

Taemin’s lower lip trembled flippantly and he dashed away like a ninja.

You gave Key a hard look before breathing out deeply, “Key.”

He just continued talking, not minding the look you are giving him.

Taemin came back and said, “He wants to know where you are.”

You looked at Key since you know he is going to repudiate once again, “Tell him she’s living happily ever after with me.”

Without waiting for Taemin to walk away, you pinched Key’s leg.

You let out a thunderous chortle as he squealed like a modest schoolgirl.

After a minute, a dead beat Taemin appeared in front of you, “He said he was just worried about you.”

You crossed your arms and keenly looked at Key, “What?”

He pouted and said, “Tell him she’s in safe hands and out of harm's way.”

Taemin scratched his head and walked away saying, “Stupid distant relationships.”

Key rolled on the ground, laughing, after hearing what Taemin said.

Taemin came back with muddled hair and said, “He said how you can say that she is safe.”

Key puffed his chest and answered with a baritone voice, “Since she is with me.”

As you watched Taeminnie skip away, you mutely kicked Key.

Taemin came back and said, “He wanted to talk to you.”

Key raised an eyebrow and said, “Tell him whoever has intentions on talking to someone should be the one to approach the other one.”

Waiting for Taemin to walk away, you stared skeptically at him.

He just flashed you his I-did-not-do-any-thing-wrong-since-I-am-so-innocent look.

Taemin came back and said, “He said he just wanted to tell you something.”

You instantaneously stood up from your seat, not until when Key lifted you up and put you back to your chair.

He looked at Taemin and said (more like ordered), “Tell him to just say it to you. And you say it to her.”

Taemin walked away without any other word.

Key just laughed at you when you rolled my eyes at him.

Taemin came back after a minute or two, with another worn-out expression, “Minho said he wants to say it personally to you.”

You nodded to Taemin, “Go ahead, I will just follow.”

As Taemin turned his back at you, you heard him murmur, “Thank God.”

You looked at Key and spoke, “Key, I would go to Minho now, neh? He might be waiting for me. AND. PLEASE. DO. NOT. STOP. ME.”

Key pouted sincerely but cutely, and he showed you his puppy eyes.

You flicked his forehead and said, “That only works on Taeminnie.”

He rubbed the stinging spot and whispered, “Owwie.”

You backed away leisurely and waved a nippy goodbye at him.

You skipped away from him and looked for Minho; you spotted him sitting beside Taemin.

You immediately went to him and said, “Taemin said you wanted to tell me something. What is it?”

Minho looked at you with disheartened eyes and he said in a rasping voice, “Just go to your Diva. I know you really wanted to be with him, since you don’t even want to leave his side even just for a minute. Don’t worry; I will not bother you anymore. I am so sorry for disturbing you that is so indecorous of me. I hope you are blissful with him. I will go ahead now, goodbye.”

And with that, Choi Minho walked away from you.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

You came to him and he just walked away from you.

You turned around and walked back to your seat.

You sat on my chair and smiled amiably at Key.

He was smiling at you sardonically, “Oh, where’s your Flaming Charisma? I thought you are with him? Why don’t you just go with him when you really wanted to go to him, right? So, why are you here? Did you have a lover’s quarrel with him? Go to him, since I know how badly you wanted to spend time with him!”

And with those cynical words said, Key walked away from you gorgeously.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

You came back and he just talked to you with his sarcastic-mode on.

You just plumped yourself on your seat.

You crossed your arms and puffed your cheeks in displeasure.

What’s wrong with all these people?

After Biology class has ended, it was already lunch break.

Yay! You love lunch break! You love food!

As you stood up from your seat, two shadows fell upon you.

You looked up and saw the most scandalous thing.

Minho and Key were both standing in front of you.

They said at the same time, “Will you eat lunch with me?”

They both looked at each other, and you can really see electrical sparks on their eyes.

They were like two lions on an arena.

You gulped as you saw the two of them.

Uh-oh!