Pagwawakas.

Ang Nagdaan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14th Sunday.

 

“I’m telling you, abogago.” Rosie excitedly said before swallowing a scoop of her ice cream, “She’s got these crazy eyes that I can stare at all day. Gago, I know we only matched last week pero we’re talking like we’ve known each other for years.”

 

Seulgi mustered a side-smirk, “Careful, Roseanne. Baka i-ghost ka niyan bigla.” She fixed her button-up shirt in front of the full-length mirror and proceeded to comb her hair.

 

“Kaya nga eh pero I doubt it. Besides, hindi naman siya tomasino.”

 

“Naniniwala ka pa rin dun?” Seulgi scoffed, “And what’s her name again?”

 

“Suzy. And yes I do, nakwento ko sa’yo yun ‘di ba? Na naghost ako before I graduated?” Rosie swallowed another spoonful of her cold snack.

 

“Oo, I remember.” Seulgi put the comb down the nearest nightstand, checked herself out one last time, and turned to Rosie with a smize.

 

“How do I look?” She asked with open arms.

 

Rosie looked up from the sofa, spoon in . It didn’t take long for her to furrow her brows and shake her head at what Seulgi was wearing.

 

Confused, the latter dropped her hands, “What? Pangit ba?”

 

“No, it’s just that– you’re going on a date, Abogago. Not a hearing.”

 

“Edi…okay lang yung suot ko, right?”

 

Sighing, Rosie walked towards Seulgi, “It means you look too formal. Lagi ka na lang naka button-up and slacks, nagiging uniform mo na ‘yan. Are your clothes all the same?”

 

“Syempre hindi.” Seulgi frowned, “What do you suggest I wear?”

 

“Hmm, you can keep the shirt but pop a button or two. I told you, you’re taking Jennie on a date, not to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter