[TW] five

SM's Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The incident blew up big in Korea.

A lot of people, mostly fans, were mourning of the tragedy.

Everyone wants to know the truth, and on top of everyone was Joohyun.

She felt like something was wrong, as if they’re covering up the situation.

And because she wasn’t satisfied with the polices’ form of investigation, she decided to do it her own.

The leader hired and formed a team for this case.

She gathered the best authorities in South Korea, not minding the amount of money she’s spending.

Because all of it, what she’s doing, is for Seulgi.

 

“The last person whom Seulgi met was CMO, Mr. Joon. And an employee said that she saw Seulgi crying when she exited the room. We tried to get some information from the CMO but his secretary said he’s in a business trip. Seems like there’s something, ma’am” one of the hired investigators informed Joohyun.

“And the day before she returned to us like a crying mess, when Seul and I went to do vocal practice, she went to the 4th floor too. Where the CMO’s office was located” Seungwan pressed on, connecting the events.

Joohyun furrowed her brows “Hey, what are you guys doing here?” she questioned the 3 members that suddenly joined them in the living room.

“In case you forgot, we are a team, Ms. Bae Joohyun.

We are most definitely not letting you go through this alone, we already lost one member because of that deed.

Let’s not do that same again. If one suffers, then all of us will too. “Joy remarked, offering a blank smile. A smile that screams grief rather than joy. A smile Joohyun never saw before and wished not to see.

The leader felt like crying upon hearing those words from the younger girl, she caressed her cheek and returned the blank smile she received.

The girls formed a group hug then.

Crying in each other’s arms again.

 

Now, their main target is to know what happened between the Executive and Seulgi.

“Wait, I remembered. Seungwan asked me to go and check after Seulgi in the 4th floor but there was security all over the floor. Which was weird” Their manager oppa added.

“We need to access the CCTV”

“we already tried ma’am, but they denied us” another investigator informed them.

“that’s suspicious”

“it really is”

“JunHyun oppa, can you recall who the security guards in the area were?” Seungwan asked.

“I actually know one of them. We went to the same college; I believe he is my senior” the manager confessed

All of them looked at each other. “we need him. Contact him please”

Yeri clasped her hands and prayed that this leads them to something.

 

 

**

“I don’t know anything” the said security personnel told the girls, limiting his statement to just that.

“why are you guarding the floor that day?” the inspector interrogated.

“it’s my job”

Joohyun’s patience was running thin with the very little information they were getting from the man.

“Leave us alone for a while please, I just have to talk to him about something” the leader said in a very commanding tone that made everyone in the room gulp in fear.

As soon as the door closed, with only two of them in the room.

Joohyun’s face darkened, like the scary the antis label her to be.

She walked around the seated man. Slowly creeping him out.

“Your eldest daughter will start with grade school soon and your youngest is sick. I bet money is an issue for you. So how about a million won? In exchange with a useful detail, huh Mr. Song?” Joohyun was desperate, she was willing to go beyond.

She saw the hesitation on the eyes of the older man and she smirked. She knew he was tempted so she te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter