002

GHOST OF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Love," that was sana said, kept flashing back to Dahyun's mind, still stunned to speak. Even Joy, because of the shock and nonstop thinking about Mina, suddenly hallucination dahyun seeing Mina was front of her before sana could caress dahyun; the latter already pushed her onto the sofa earning an 'aww' from sana before her head while dahyun inhales before sitting far from sana before Joy could talk suho came while holding a glass of water and sit beside sana caressing her back.

 

"Are you okay, babe?" she asks sana, who nods.

 

"Did you remember what happened?" Suho asks

 

"I just entered that room, then here dahyuns scolding me. I don't know."

 

"You passed out, babe," dahyun stands up before looking at Sana, who seems to shake at her place.

 

"How did you find that place?" Dahyun asks

 

"I don't know. It's just that something was pulling me to go there, and my curiosity was kicking. That is why I go there, nothing more". Sana explained and saw dahyun shake her head before leaving them to the balcony.

 

"Sorry about her again," Joy says, leaving the couple in the living room

 

--------------------------------------

"What are you feeling?" Suho asks as he sits on the bed

 

"Tired, Don't worry."

 

"Tell me if you feel something. I will not hesitate to bring you to the hospital" sana nods, and silence passes at them until Joy enters to bring some water.

 

"But you know, babe, it was cold when I entered that room. You know what I mean? It was different when you are in aircon different cold, something weird when I enter it shivers me," Sana blurts, making Joy and suho stare at her.

 

"OH," Joy exclaimed before clapping her fingers.

 

"I watched that documentary, the same scenario with what you say says when people die, and they didn't have a chance to tell their last, their soul will stay in their place. They will not stop until the person who dies can't say what they want. You know what I mean? Their soul was still not in peace," Joy explained, making sana gasp before holding Suho's arms.

 

"What can make you say that?" Suho asks before drinking water shaking his head

 

"Nothing has happened here for how many years, and you remember suho that Mina's favorite room is the red room that is her office and always there."

 

"So, in your conclusion, Mina's soul was only there and waiting for someone that her soul could enter?" Suho asks, and Joy nod and shakes her head while staring at sana before leaving them.

 

At the same time, Dahyun was looking at the monitor of Mina's room and watching what happened after Sana's entered the room. She zooms every part, but all she sees is Sana entering and starting to look at the Polaroid at the place, touching each picture while looking at it.

 

Dahyun shakes her head when the act of Sana flashback through her mind dahyun doesn't want to admit it yet, but at the same time, it sends shivers to her, shaking her head before turning off the monitor.

 

"That is impossible," Dahyun says before leaving the room to get a beer from the fridge, but deep inside, dahyun wants Mina back. 

 

-----------------------------------

"What, are you still not feeling well?" Suho asks as he finishes scrolling his phone and stares at her Girlfriend, who is still spacing out

 

"No, Im fine im just thinking about what Joy said. What if it was true, babe? We should leave here already. It scares me," Sana says

 

"And you believe Joy? That brat always watched everything childish since we were kids and made stupid assumptions. We just got her, and you already want to go home. Come on, fix yourself, Sana. You know why we are here, right? Now. Stop adding what-ifs, and let's sleep. I need to fix something tomorrow at the company," Suho says before turning his back while sana sighs at how suho reacts because sometimes sana thinks suho doesn't care about her feelings but what she can do. She loves suho so much.

 

---------------------------

Dahyun closes her eyes before putting the third empty bottle on the side and staring outside, not bothering the wind passing at her. 

 

"Hyun," dahyun looks up to see Joy sitting beside her.

 

"What?"

 

"What if it was true, Hyun, that Mina returned."

 

"Let my wife rest, Joy, will you?" Dahyun exhales and opens another beer

 

"Oh, come on, stop acting as if you didn't care when you were stunned. Remember, that's how Mina calls you."

 

"That is a coincidence," dahyun answered, chugging the bottle she held.

 

"what about when she caresses your jaw and, to be exact, on the right jaw? That's what she always does because she said she wants to stare at you while caressing your jaw," Joy continues, and it stops dahyun from drinking before looking at Joy.

 

"What if it was true that Mina came back because she wanted to say something to you that she couldn't say before," Joy adds another What if, and to dahyun? As much as she wants to believe, she shakes her head.

 

"You're crazy stop saying bull, Joy. Let My wife rest, for Pete's sake. You watch too much stupid film," dahyun blurt out and leave Joy. 

 

dahyun mind was already a mess ever since Mina died, and this thing after her longing for Mina kept adding a mess that her mind would explode at any time.

 

--NEXT DAY--

Dahyun was about to go to shore when she saw Sana, who was recording something despite what happened last night and the what-if of Joy's previous night that didn't help her to sleep. 

 

"Good Morning, dahyun," Sana greets her as she notices someone is looking at her, who only nods.

 

"Where is Suho?" dahyun asks

 

"He went to the company" dahyun nods and is about to leave when sana holds her wrist, making both flinch.

 

"Uh, sorry about last night. I apologize for what I did and for entering Mina's room without permission. I promise not to do that again," Sana sincerely says before looking at dahyun, who was just looking at her. Still, sana could see the gloom in dahyun eyes and the visible eye bags and red eyes because of crying. Although sana is sincere, the only thing she gets is that dahyun turns her back without returning a word.

 

"Calm down, Minatozaki," Sana sighed. Friending dahyun was hard to divert the cold attitude. The Japanese decided to hum the songs that she suddenly thought.

 

On the other side, dahyun froze at her spot and slowly looked back to sana, singing a song. It hurt dahyun heart and brain at the same time.

 

FLASHBACK

"Happy Birthday, Love!!" Mina greeted her wife, who immediately hugged her before saying 'Thank you and kissing her wife's forehead

 

"Thank you so much. You know that your presence is already a gift to me," Dahyun says before wiping the tears from her eyes as she blows the cake that Mina is holding.

 

"Nope, You always surprise me with your love, so it's my turn now," Mina continued, pulling away from their hug.

 

"I have one last gift," Dahyun was about to whine, only to be cut off by Mina.

 

Suddenly Suho strums a guitar while Mina sits down in a chair, and a sudden familiar hits dahyun mind from meeting Mina, for being friends, a couple, and now married. 

 

Day after day, I must face a world of strangers

Where I don't belong, I'm not that strong

It's nice to know that there's someone I can turn to

Who will always care? You're always there.

 

Dahyun remembers that day her eyes laid on Mina. She remembers Mina wearing a white coat dress and pairing it with high black heels while holding a small bag that screamed how expensive she looked, and dahyun swore to herself that she was in love at first sight with Mina.

 

When there's no getting over that rainbow

When my smallest of dreams won't come true

I can take all the madness the world has to give

But I won't last a day without you

 

Dahyun remembers when they started becoming friends and finding out that she didn't have someone in her life, and it gave her more confidence to dahyun to take a risk with Mina.

 

So many times when the city seems to be

Without a friendly face, a lonely place

It's nice to know that you'll be there if I need you

And you'll always smile, it's all worthwhile

 

Dahyun also remembers when she confessed to Mina without knowing Mina felt the same as hers and dahyun swears she will never forget when Mina finally says yes to her being her Girlfriend and all those tiring days vanish when shes with Mina because after all the comfort place of dahyun will always be Mina, when she is mad mina can calm her, when she is sad mina can make her day happy and everything even a simple thing mina can make dahyun happy and contented with life.

 

When there's no getting over that rainbow

When my smallest of dreams won't come true

I can take all the madness the world has to give

But I won't last a day without you

 

Dahyun remembers every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter