001

GHOST OF YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Italic-Flashback

Italic bold-Video from a flashback

 

 

"Why do we need this?" Dahyun asked her wife while attaching the CCTV camera on the corner of their House.

 

"You know we need to capture all of happening in our House, love, "Mina answered. 

 

"Is this right?" Dahyun asked while holding the CCTV to find a right angle.

 

"Perfect," Mina answered that made dahyun smiled and slowly get down on the ladder and stand behind her wife, who is now looking at her.

 

"I need this love. I might feature this on my exhibit, "Mina said while holding the jaw of dahyun and caressing it slowly that made dahyun lean on her touch while staring at mina lovingly.

 

"It will capture every moment in our House. "Dahyun smiled, relaxing on the hold of her wife before saying the three words that made mina's heart flutter.

 

"I love you" mina smiled widely, showing her gummy smile before giving a chaste kiss to dahyun

 

Present-day

 

Jisoo and Joy could only watch the pale girl lying on their terrace while hugging the liquor. 

 

"Nothing change," jisoo said while shaking her head before walking towards the pale girl. 

 

"she is always like that jisoo. I tried to scold her, but she won't listen to me, "joy whispered to jisoo while looking at the lying pale girl.

 

"Wake up, Dahyun!" Jisoo kick dahyun legs, who only groan at her, not opening her eyes

 

"Hyun! wake up!" Dahyun slowly opened her eyes and stood up immediately before roaming her eyes

 

"MINA!" dahyun shouts, still roaming her eyes while jisoo and joy look at her.

 

"Where is mina? where is she?" dahyun asked while looking at jisoo

 

"THERE IS NO MINA DAHYUN!!" jisoo answered, trying to calm herself.

 

"no, she is here awhile ago she is here jisoo she was talking to me" dahyun continued.

 

"DAHYUN MINA WAS ALREADY DEAD. IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS!" jisoo shouted at dahyun, who lost on her hold on the liquor that she's been holding.

 

Ever since Mina died, dahyun always blamed herself for what happened. 

 

It's like dahyun's world crumpled

 

She lost herself

 

and lost her reason to live 

 

"Dahyun, do you think mina will be happy knowing you are like that, huh?!" jisoo started while dahyun kept on silent.

 

"dahyun, you need to move on. It would be best if you woke up in the reality that mina will never come back," jisoo calmly said, but dahyun shook her head before grabbing the liquor that she was holding a while ago.

 

"no jisoo, I will never move on," dahyun said and turned her back to the two, but before dahyun could walk, she stumbled, which made her fall to the ground jisoo, and joy could only sigh before going to dahyun by helping her to stand.

 

"Minari, why" dahyun mumbled, letting jisoo and joy drag her body as they came to the veranda. They slowly place the drunk pale girl on the chair.

 

As jisoo and joy place the pale girl on the chair. jisoo told joy to give them privacy which joy gladly does jisoo looks at dahyun, who is now staring at her wedding ring.

 

"dahyun, you can't be like that in your whole life. Your company needs you, and you cant pass all your works to suho because you're like this. You need to stand up again on your own."

 

"I know it's still hurt you, but dahyun, look at you now. Can you see you are also ruining yourself? Even you drunk yourself every day, mina will never come back!"

 

"you need to move on, dahyun!" jisoo finishes before standing up looking at dahyun, who clenches her fist.

 

"I'm sorry, joy for this," jisoo started.

 

"It's okay, don't worry ever since sungjae, and I broke up mina, and dahyun was there for me."Joy answered 

 

"I need to go. Thank you for taking care of dahyun Uhm. Just call me when something happens," jisoo said, who only got a nod from joy.

 

As jisoo left the House, joy walked closer to dahyun, who was staring at the clouds outside. 

 

"Bring me a beer," dahyun coldly said while holding the bottle of liquor which is now already empty.

 

"dahyun! Let your liver rest. For Pete's sake, you keep drinking a different liquor every day," joy stated and sighed when dahyun didn't answer.

 

"what do you want, ramen? Will I cook your favorite food? Uhm, you want chocopie?" joy continues dahyun slams her hand on the table that made joy startled.

 

"ING GIVE THE GODAMN BEER!" dahyun yelled.

 

"FINE!" joy sighed. She already knows dahyun will never listen to her.

 

The pale girl sighs as joy out of dahyun sight before standing up on her seat and seeing the picture frames displayed on the table. 

 

she looked at them one by one, but there was a picture that caught her attention the sight of mina wearing her red dress where they celebrate their honeymoon in Switzerland dahyun tears start to form again while holding the picture frame caressing the picture with her thumb

 

"I miss you love," dahyun whispers and start remembering their honeymoon.

 

*FLASHBACK*

mina and dahyun just came to the hotel. They finish their travel dahyun decides to do their honeymoon in Switzerland, Mina's dream place.

 

While mina was lying on the bed, dahyun held the camera like she was doing a vlog that made mina giggle looking at her wife lovingly.

 

"hi, I'm with my wife, Kim mina," dahyun started while waving her hand on the camera doing a silly face that made mina giggles on the bed.

 

"as you can see it's our honeymoon!" dahyun shout on the camera and laugh while mina watching her with a smile on her face

 

"I just want to say I love my wife so much" dahyun look at mina lovingly, same with the Japanese

 

"come here," mina said dahyun immediately placed the camera on the table before jumping on the bed, putting her head in the lap of her wife.

 

"I can't believe that we are here," mina softly said and held the jaw of dahyun while caressing it.

 

"thank you for bringing me here. I loved this place," mina continues.

 

"Dahyun?" mina called her lover, who immediately looked at her wearing her goofy smile.

 

"Watashi wa anata o aishetemasu" dahyun smiled widely before sitting on mina's lap.

 

"Saranghae love," dahyun immediately kisses the Japanese, who respond immediately they enjoy their night waking up hugging each other as if no one wants to let go.

*End of flashback*

 

"I don't think I can live here without you, and I don't want to get used to this," dahyun whispered before placing the picture frame again at the table, but before she could sit on the chair, her phone rang she look at her cellphone which is beside the picture frame.

 

"suho," she read, but she didn't answer the call letting her phone keep ringing and sit again on the chair while drinking the beer that joy given to her.

 

"mina, why did you leave me here alone" dahyun whispered before chugging the beer. 

 

On the other side, a brunette girl was talking to someone on her phone.

 

"Yes, Mr.shin Uhm your wife was in the office," Sana said while looking at her boss, who is making out with someone.

 

"Are you sure?" Mr.shin asked that made Sana gulped

 

"Y-yes, Mr.shi-"but before could sana finish her word, someone grabbed her phone.

 

"Mr.s-shin," Sana said with her eyes widen.

 

"AND CUT!" the director shouts sana immediately bow at the staff while her stylist and manager go to her.

 

"You did a great job Ms.minatozaki," Her manager said sana smiled and thanking when she saw her boyfriend, who was walking towards her.

 

"Hi, babe," Sana said while giving a quick kiss to her boyfriend.

 

"Did you saw my act?" Sana asked while drinking her water

 

"Yeah," suho answer shortly.

 

"I'm good, right?" Sana asked again

 

"Is that your only line?" Suho asked sana nod at him

 

"Yep, even tho my line was that short, that was the most important line on this movie." Sana can't hide her disappointment in her boyfriend since they got into a relationship suho didn't appreciate the latter's talent.

 

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" Sana asked while suho looked at her

 

"We are going to visit my cousin," Suho started. 

 

"who's a cousin?"

 

"Dahyun, I need to visit her. I heard from jisoo that she wasn't doing very well," Suho continued.

 

"Are you sure about that, babe?" Sana hesitantly asked

 

"Of course, you know what my purpose is, right? Why do I need to see her." 

 

"Pack your things tonight. We are going to Seoul tomorrow," Suho said while sana drank her water in once before nodding.

           *******

 

Next Day

 

Dahyun was in the room with her and mina watching the video that was playing on the television. The footage of mina when they celebrate they celebrate birthday in japan.

 

Mina and dahyun were in Tokyo to celebrate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter