Ex-saver

Ex-saver
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong rolled his eyes as another drunken couple didn't notice him standing at the side of the room and nearly crashed into him, almost spilling their drinks on him. He really regretted the decision he had made and the fact that he couldn't say no to his friends. If that were the case, he would now be sitting under a warm blanket in his room and watching the next anime episode on Netflix, instead of propping up a wall in Johnny's crowded house.

 

He tried to convince his friend that he wasn't the life of the party and it wouldn't be very different without his participation, but Johnny was relentless. Eventually, with the help of Doyoung, the American dragged him to the party, to abandon him immediately after crossing the frat house door and leave him alone.

 

It was well past midnight, and Taeyong had no idea why he would stay with drunken people he didn't even know any longer. He quietly started approaching the exit door to evacuate as a cool hand gently grabbed him by the sleeve of his loose shirt.

 

He turned and his gaze met the prettiest eyes he had ever seen. The mysterious boy's chocolate pupils glistened from the falling lights, making it seem as if the man's eyes were hiding the stars of the entire universe.

 

Taeyong his dry lips and looked at the stranger more clearly. The boy appeared to be his age. He had dark blue hair that was tied at the side with silver hairpins. His eyes were accentuated with a soft golden eyeshadow, and his plump lips were painted with lip gloss. The ears of the other one were decorated with many piercings, and as he put a strand of hair behind his ear, Lee saw that his nails were painted black. In a word, the boy was stunningly handsome, and if it hadn't been for the rest of his composure, Taeyong would have drooled.

 

“Hey, I know we don't know each other, but my ex just walked in. Could you hold my hand for a moment?" The stranger asked, a flush on his cheeks.

 

"Why not." Taeyong replied before his brain had a chance to weigh the pros and cons. In any other situation, being a cautious and shy person, he would never so easily agree to do something similar for a complete stranger.

 

The Korean gently laced their fingers together, noticing a slight shiver of the other's body. Maybe it was because he was a little drunk already, but their hands seemed to fit perfectly together. The stranger looked around the corridor until his gaze fixed on the tall blonde guy who smiled up at him.

 

"Oh, Yuta! Long time no see! Wanna catch a drink together? Like in the old days?" The tall boy stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter