3.

wonshim short fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Kyungsoo and Rosie are half-siblings here.

 

 

"Just confess to her and get over it, you dimwit," Rosie spat, rolling her eyes at her older brother. "Who knows she might like you too?"

"You think it's easy to confess to the girl I like? It's not."

"It's hard for you to confess because you're a coward."

"Why don't you confess to Chanyeol then? Or are you a coward too?"

"I'm a girl. Confessing first is an option. And I'm confident he likes me back so I'll wait for him to confess to me first."

"Whatever. Stay out of my business, mind your own."

Just then the doorbell from their house's gate rang, the siblings bickering getting interrupted. Kyungsoo walked to the gate, while Chaeyoung remained seated by the front porch. 

Kyungsoo opened the gate, revealing the girl that they had just talked about. He panicked, wondering if she had heard the whole conversation just a while ago. He was sure Rosie had mentioned Jihyun's name clearly and loudly. 

"Hi, I brought the cookies you ordered. Six pieces of Chocolate Crinkles and six pieces of Chocolate Chip, right?" 

"R-right," Kyungsoo stuttered, hands starting to sweat. "You didn't have to bring this over here. I could've gone to your house instead." 

"It's okay. I'm on my way out to buy groceries, and mom asked me to return the stuff she borrowed from your mom." The girl, Jihyun, raised her arm holding a paper bag. Kyungsoo then noticed how occupied she was, a paper bag on her left arm, and the boxes of cookies on her right hand. 

"I'll take these," he gestured at the stuff Jihyun's carrying. She handed them to Kyungsoo, making their hands touch slightly. 

"Thank you." 

"Thank you."

Kyungsoo and Jihyun said at the same time. Jihyun smiled at Kyungsoo and he smiled back at her. Silence took over them as they continued staring and smiling at each other. 

"Oh, hi Jihyun!" a loud voice interrupted the quite intimate moment between the two, making Kyungsoo snicker. 

"Hello, Chaeyoung! How are you?" 

"You can call me Rosie, big sis." Kyungsoo knew her sister would never let anyone call her Rosie, it's exclusive for her closest friends and her family. So her asking Jihyun to call her that name and calling her sister freaked K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter