2.

wonshim short fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s cookin’, good lookin’?” Jihyun asked, resting her chin on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Are the kids asleep already?”

“Yeah. Remind me to not put them to sleep by myself again,” Jihyun huffed, exhausted after putting their 2-year-old twins to sleep by herself, wondering why she did that. It took her about an hour to put them to sleep. Jihyun even accidentally dipped into a nap after the kids fell asleep.

“I told you we should’ve ordered food.”

Friday night meant movie marathon for the couple. So Jihyun always put the kids to sleep earlier than usual on Friday nights so they could watch more movies.

Tonight, Kyungsoo had suggested they order food but Jihyun insisted he’d cook for them.

“But I’ve missed your kimchi fried rice.”

“Hold on.” Kyungsoo tilted his head, cheek bumping into Jihyun’s nose. He then asked, “Are you pregnant?”

Jihyun chuckled, giddy that he remembered how she was always craving for kimchi fried rice when she was pregnant with the twins, and how she didn’t want to eat any other food but her husband’s kimchi fried rice.

“No? I don’t think so… we’ve been so careful since we agreed we’re not having any more babies.” Two is enough, Kyungsoo had said. Jihyun didn’t fully agree with it, she wanted more but she didn’t tell him, scared they’d fight over that matter.

She suddenly panicked when she realized she was unsure if Kyungsoo felt ecstatic or mad to the thought of her being pregnant again.

Kyungsoo directed his attention back to the food he’s cooking.

“What if I changed my mind?”

“Huh?”

“What if I changed mind and decided I want one more baby?”

“Oh?” Jihyun looked flustered, thinking if he meant what he just said.

“I just had this thought of having a baby girl… actually, never mind, it’s okay if you say no.”

“No! I mean yes, I want more babies!” She replied rather enthusiastically.

“Babies?” Kyungsoo smiled to himself.

Kyungsoo tasted the kimchi fried rice. Feeling satisfied, he grinned and turned the stove off.

Kyungsoo turned around to face her, grabbing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter