1.

wonshim short fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo contemplated hard whether he’d wake Jihyun up with a kiss or not. They’re together for almost a year now but he still needed to ask her consent for things like this, right?

He leaned into Jihyun’s face again, lips pouting, but hesitated again, so he retracted. Again. For the fourth time. 

To Kyungsoo’s surprise, Jihyun opened her eyes and said, “If you won’t do it, then I will.” She then grabbed him by his neck and kissed him on his lips. Kyungsoo froze, eyes widened, surprised with Jihyun’s sudden move.

But to Kyungsoo’s dismay and before he could respond to the kiss, it ended as quickly as it started.

Jihyun pulled away, hugging him and burying her face against his bare chest. Kyungsoo instantly wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“Good morning, love,” Jihyun greeted, her breath against his bare skin was enough to send shivers down his whole body. “Why did you keep pulling back?” Jihyun asked playfully, looking up at him with a cheeky smile.

“I... I was thinking if I had to ask for your consent first,” Kyungsoo admitted, looking away from Jihyun, ears blushing from being embarrassed. Jihyun stopped herself from cooing at her boyfriend’s cuteness.

“I don’t mind. You can wake me up with a kiss… or anything more than a kiss,” Jihyun said suggestively, wiggling her eyebrows.

“I’ll take note of that.” Kyungsoo smiles shyly, planting a soft kiss on Jihyun’s forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter