Lee Know- Nightmare

Han And Lee Know Imagines

*Quick disclaimer: This was set in the time when Han Jisung was away from schedules due to anxiety.

 

You were finally in bed after a long day of errands and work. The bed felt so good to you at this moment and you were not sure if it was because of how sore your feet and legs were, or if it was the bedding itself. Either way, you were ready to sleep. You your side and closed your eyes as you let sleep overtake you. You were so deep in sleep, that you never felt your boyfriend Minho get into the bed with you. He usually arrived late to your apartment due to his schedule being so hectic right now with promotions. You wished he would be here sooner so you guys could spend some time together, but he couldn’t help it. You knew he had been so stressed lately and you wished you could help him more, but Minho was stubborn and would not hesitate to let you know that he did not need any help.

But today was different. Minho did not text you as much as he usually did during the day, and he had been complaining of a headache earlier. You could tell that the stress was just eating away at him, and on top of all of that, his best friend Jisung just recently had to take a break due to his anxiety and stress. And when his friend was hurting, Minho could never settle. Of course, if you dare mention anything to Minho, he would be stubborn and say he did not care that much. But you knew better. It was killing him to not see his friend, and you knew it. After a few shifts in the bed, Minho was finally asleep and it became quiet in the bedroom. Not a single sound could be heard for a good 4 hours. When suddenly, you were jolted awake by a loud shout. You shot up in the bed and searched the dark room with your still half asleep eyes to try and find the source of the noise. You were about to settle back down, when you felt the blankets shift next to you and heavy panting could be heard. “Minho?” You received no response. You then reached over and switched the lamp on next to your bed. You rubbed your still tired eyes and checked the time on your phone. It was 3 AM. You felt the blankets shift again and heard a soft moan. When you turned your head, you saw Minho next to you. “Wonder when he got here..” You thought. But you were at least happy that he was getting some rest and still came over to be with you. You settled with the thought that it must have been Minho shifting in the bed and not a random stranger, and as you were about to switch off the lamp, you heard Minho whisper something as he shifted some more. Grabbing your attention, you turned back towards the sleeping boy and tried to listen. “Minho, I swear to everything that is good, you better not be saying another girls name…” You whisper behind gritted teeth. “Jisungie…..” he whispered and you had to pause for a moment to take in what you had just heard. “Jisungie?” You asked yourself confused. That doesn’t sound like a girl name, but why would he be saying Jisungie? Who the heck is this person that your boyfriend is mumbling in his sleep about?! Your thoughts kept building this whole story of who he was meeting with secretly and what they would be doing. For shame Y/N.  He whispered it again and suddenly it hit you like a new Stray Kids comeback out of nowhere. Jisungie was Minho’s name for Jisung! Aw, was he dreaming about his best friend? Your anger began to die down and was replaced with fluttering feelings. You gazed lovingly at Minho as he slept, but then you noticed sweat on his forehead and his breathing was growing more rapid. Slight tears were falling down his cheeks softly as he moved his head side to side. “Minho?” You asked with some concern. No response.

You gently shook his clenched arm and kept saying his name. You felt tears brim your eyes as you saw the sight before you. He obviously is stressed out and it pained you to see him suffering. You about screamed though when he shot up in the bed panting heavily. He looked around the room as he wiped his cheeks and eyes. This was the first time you had ever seen Minho so scared and so vulnerable. He was always strong when he was around you and always teased you lightly whenever you would cry around him. But now, he was the one who needed support and you were unsure how he would handle that. Let alone, you handle that. You placed a hand softly on his shoulder as to reassure to him that you were there and he immediately turned his head to you as his body jolted away. He locked eyes with you as if to study and make sure you were okay to be near him. “Babe what’s wrong? Why do you look so scared?” He just sat there, comprehending everything you were saying to him, but unable to speak yet. You moved your hand up to his face and placed your hand on his cheek. He flinched a little, but did not pull away this time. His eyes wandered to your hand and then his face seemed to soften. “Minho?” You asked softly. He blinked and then placed his hand on top of yours on his cheek. “Y/N….is it my fault?” He finally said. You were confused.

“What would be your fault?”

“He left because I didn’t pay enough attention to him right?”

“Jisung?”

He nodded. His eyes softened a bit, almost pleading with me to give him an answer.

“Minho, you are not the reason he left. Okay? He needed to take some time to himself to feel better. As you should be doing right now.”

“I just….I don’t like when he is not nearby.” He was trying so hard not to cry, but you could see it in his eyes. He was so sad. You sighed as you knew he was not going to admit anything more, and pulled him into your embrace. He was tense at first, but then he started to relax as he brought his arms around you. And he began to cry. You felt some relief when you heard it and you began to pat his back and rub it slightly. “That’s it, let it out.” His grip tightened around you and he buried his face into your neck. “Calm down babe, Jisung is not going to leave forever. He will be back.” You tried to reassure him. You heard a sniffle and then he shifted his head. “Bu-but who is going to play with Soon-ie, Doong-ie, and Dori when I am busy?” he said between sniffles. You gave a laugh.

“You know, you have a perfectly good and available girlfriend over here who would be happy to play with them!” You said. “I only trust Jisungie with them though.” You felt a little offended after hearing this. But seeing as he was finally talking to you and releasing his emotions, you decided to let it go. You patted his back again and chuckled softly. “Well then when Jisung comes back, he will be on official cat duty. Okay?” You said while looking down at him. He lifted his head and stared up at you. He then gave a slight smile and small laugh in response. You kissed the top of his head and smiled back. “It will all be okay. Don’t worry so much okay?” You said. He nodded and then got up out of your embrace and leaned onto his hand. He motioned then for you to join him on his side of the bed and you nodded. You laid your head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around you. “I love you Y/N. Thank you for being here for me.” He said as he closed his eyes to sleep. You snuggled into him and smiled. “I love you too Minho. I will always be here for you.” And with that, sleep overtook you both.