Han-A Bad Day

Han And Lee Know Imagines

You were so upset today due to nothing seeming to go your way. It was like the whole world was against you for some reason. You had failed your math test, even though you had pulled so many all-nighters just trying to get a somewhat passing grade. And to make things go even more wrong, you had overslept this morning and were late to your first class which resulted in a tardy strike. You never got in trouble for being late, but of course today of all days, you were. You almost missed your presentation too. You had just finished your final class for the day and were heading over to your boyfriend’s house for your planned date tonight. At least that was something fun you could look forward to. You had made sure to dress super cute today so he would notice and compliment you. Unfortunately, you run into someone and they spill their drink all over your adorable new dress. Could this day get any worse?

You pull out your phone and check your messages. You are shocked to see that there were no messages from Jisung. “Seriously Jisung? Nothing?” You say under your breath. But then you remember when Minho had told you that his best friend was the slowest to respond to messages. You groaned and kept walking. Your school was not very far from Jisung’s dorm and you would sometimes hang out over there whenever you had a break during classes. Jisung had given you a key to the dorm so you could come and go as you please when he was not there. And you felt pretty special knowing that he trusted you so much. You and Jisung had met a while back when you were introduced to him by your friend Chan. He had told you so much about Jisung and in the beginning you shrugged it off like it was nothing. You were focused at the time and you did not need another distraction while you were studying. But Chan kept persisting and you finally gave in. Jisung was pretty shy at first, but after a few hours he perked up and you saw a smile that gave you butterflies. Eyes that shined brighter than the stars as they lit up whenever he saw you next. He wanted to make you as happy as you could be and every time he laughed; you felt your heart skip a beat. Every time his arm would brush up against you by accident, you felt such warmth. That smile of his just got you every time, and you just could not seem to get enough of it.

You walked up to the dorm and made your way to the door. Hopefully Jisung had made some snacks for you since he had a free day today. You were starving! You pulled out the key and unlocked the door. As you opened it, you noticed the dorm was quiet. Usually there were other people here and it can become super loud, but you did not see anyone. “Is he even here?” You thought. You stepped inside and closed the door behind you while taking off your shoes. You looked around and noticed his place was pretty clean. He must have cleaned today for your date. Unfortunately, no snacks were in your sight and you frowned slightly. You walked past the kitchen and placed your bags down on his couch. Where was he? You pulled your phone out and decided to try and call him. As you brought the phone up to your ear, you heard buzzing. You looked around but did not see anything. The buzzing went in time with the ringing in your phone and you wondered if he may have forgotten to bring his phone with him. Which was highly likely since he always seems to forget to bring it with him whenever you two hangout. You decided to investigate as you slowly moved around the dorm, looking for his phone. You dialed again when it stopped, and the buzzing began again. It seemed a little louder this time as you moved closer to his bedroom. You opened his door and saw him curled up on his bed sound asleep. “Really Jisung?” You sighed out. You walked over to his end table and stopped the buzzing. You then moved your attention over to your sleeping boyfriend. Suddenly the butterflies appeared in your stomach and you felt a slight smile appear on your face. He looked so peaceful as he slept, and yet he still looked so handsome. He had brought the blanket up close to his face and you heard a slight snore coming from him. You could not help but laugh a little. You leaned down and shook his shoulder slightly to try and wake him, but to no avail as Jisung was a deep sleeper. You called out his name softly and still shook his shoulder, but still no movement.

You then pulled out your phone and scrolled down until you had found the secret weapon to waking him up. You turned your volume up and placed the phone close to his ear. A loud scream played from the speakers and immediately Jisung startled out of his sleep. You began to laugh until your sides hurt at the sight you saw. “Man! IN always works!” You laughed out. “Ugh! Babe why do you always do that to me when I am sleeping?! It scares the crap out of me every time!” He groaned. You smirked and looked down at him. “Exactly why I keep it on here! Its my secret weapon for you!” He rolled his eyes and then laughed. “You’re really something aren’t you?” “I am indeed something. I am your girlfriend” You said with a wink. He sat up with a laugh and fixed his hair as he moved so his legs were off the bed and on the ground. He looked up at you and gave a smile that just seemed to make everything all better, like nothing that happened this morning mattered anymore. All that mattered was this boy in front of you and his wonderful smile. You really loved that smile of his. “How was your day?” He asked you sweetly. Then you remembered everything that went wrong this morning and how the world just did not want to be your friend today.

But you did not want to ruin the date you had been looking forward to all day by telling him. “It was fine. Nothing really special happened.” You lied. He gave you a look and you knew right away you were caught. Jisung had a way of knowing when you lied. Of course, you had never actually figured out how he knew all the time. “Baby, do you love me?” He asked with his eyes all y like. “Of course.” You answered without hesitation. “Then why did you just lie to me?” You then hesitated to answer that one. You wanted to tell him, you truly did. But you also did not want to ruin the mood for your date later. “I didn’t lie-“You began but he cut you off. “I know when you are lying to me. What happened?” That is the thing with Jisung that you really loved. He was always willing to listen. He wanted you happy and if that means sitting and listening to you rant, he would do it. You felt tears beginning to brim your eyes as all of your built up emotions from today were slowly starting to make their way out. He must have noticed because he calmly grabbed your hand and brought it to his chest. He looked into your teary eyes and whispered softly “Tell me.” A tear seemed to have escaped the barrier that was holding them back and you began the story. When you finally finished, the tears were starting to fall faster now. You saw Jisung lift his other hand up to your face and wipe away the tears that were falling. “I’m sorry y/n. But you are with me now. So, you can’t be sad anymore when you are with me because I wont let you.” He said sweetly.

He then smiled that big bright smile of his at you and started to do aegyo for you. He was trying really hard and you truly appreciated the effort, even if his aegyo was cringy. It made you giggle and that was all Jisung needed to see before pulling you into a big warm hug. You welcomed his embrace as you hugged him tightly back. He kissed your head softly as he hugged you. You then remembered the date night you had planned with him and pulled back out of the hug. “What about the date night we had planned for tonight? I feel like I ruined the mood…” You asked. Jisung gave a small laugh and smiled. He then pushed your hair out of your face and looked deeply into your eyes. “I have an idea. How about we have a movie night here instead? I can order your favorite food and you can choose the movie. How does that sound?” He said with a smile. You suddenly felt a rush of happiness come over you and you gave him a smile back. “I would love that! But I don’t have anything comfy to wear while we watch.” “You can borrow my sweatpants and a shirt if you would like?” “Thank you. I would like that.” He then got up off the bed and went to his closet. He then walked back over to you and handed you the clothes. “Can you leave so I can change?” He pouted when you said this. “You want me to leave? Can’t I stay and just turn around?” You laughed and chucked the pants at him. “No way! Leave!” “Technically speaking babe, this is my room.” He handed you the pants you had thrown and continued to stand there. “Leave Jisung! Please?” He laughed and then sighed. “Alright I will leave.” He then walked out and shut the door. You quickly changed and then head out of the room. Jisung is already sitting on the couch setting up the movie you had picked and he motions for you to sit down. You then cuddle with him while you watch your favorite movie and eat your favorite food. This date night turned out alright after all.