Bonus

Normalcy | SeoKyu Oneshot

 

 

Bonus 

 

 

After their attendance, they changed back to their casual clothing and went their separate ways. Each of the members no longer lived in the same dorm. It was only Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk who were left to mind the place that was meant to be for all of them. In fairness, each Super Junior member accomplished something and getting their own place was their reward. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk could have done that but they didn't. 

A few cars were waiting in the parking lot with their managers. They all waved goodbye to each other. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk decided to go home together since they lived with each other. 

Once in the car, Kyuhyun checked his phone and saw a message notification from his one and only. 

'If we got COVID because of that kiss, you are in big trouble oppa.' 

He quickly texted a reply. 

'If that happens, you can self-isolate with me and I will look after you. Not only your body but also your heart and soul ;)' 

Kyuhyun put his phone down and a grin was plastered on his face all the way back home. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

I wrote this because I just need to let my shipper self out but never underestimate COVID-19. It is not hoax. I am a healthcare worker and I have looked after COVID patients and it is not easy. Stay at home as much as possible. Work at home if its possible. Wear face coverings at all times at crowded places. Follow your local policy. Social distance!!!

And stay safe. Mind yourself. :)