12 Days of Christmas

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

At the age of 11, Kwon Jiyong already knew he would one day marry Choi Seunghyun, the quiet and a little chubby kid one grade above him that loves to rap.

A little Christmas one-shot that turned out completely different than how I initially planned it.

Foreword

Disclaimer: This is pure fiction and set in an ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE so every law or rule you might know from the real world? Forget about them all, they don't exist here. As a little orientation, in this story Seunghyun is born 1980 and Jiyong 1981!

 

 

Merry (belated) Christmas, my dear GTOPPERS!
I originally planned to start this one early so I could upload it on Christmas Eve but then we went into a soft lockdown again, my work shifts changed and I couldn't find the time to write.
Nontheless, it depends on when Christmas time is over for you so I figured it would still be lovely to gift this little fic so you can enjoy the winter holidays!
With this, I wanna thank every single person who supported me through the year and encouraged me to write again. I know Kinktober didn't turn out the way I wanted and I promise this won't be left unfinished (maybe I'll pick it up next year randomly or will continue it next October).
Let's see what 2021 brings story-wise and of course I hope to see you in the comment section again!

- Jay