cheatsheet.

청춘시대 / age of youth - APPLY OPEN

aboutlike i said in the forward, this  this is loosely going to be based off of the kdrama of the same name, hello my twenties. 5 different people in their twenties find themselves living under the same roof under different circumstances. maybe they knew each other prior, maybe they didn't. this will focus on their individual paths but also a lot will be their interactions with one another as a house!

basics. the age range will be youngest 19 years old turning 20 and oldest 29 years old turning 30. i will accept both male and female applicants! i would prefer at least half-korean characters and faceclaims since the story is based in seoul, unless you state a reason why they're otherwise. use any faceclaims as you wish, however all faceclaims used must be 18 years old or older at the least, . idols and actors are preferred since they are more likely to have more photos! 

in terms of personality, please be elaborate and make sure there are flaws as well. the more detailed you are the better chances i have of understanding your character. feel free to use bullets or paragraphs, as long as it makes sense. the background portion is important, i will include prompts in the app to help guide you but it will essentially tell your character's story and how they got to seoul and their new housing! include how they found this apartment, was it last minute? was it a great deal?  go crazy on trivia i beg of you, the more the better i can't get enough of fun facts!

Scenarios & interviewthis section is an extension of the personality. answer how your character might act and speak under these scenarios, or even answer through your character's voice. this will help me understand the depth to your character. 

relationships. family, friends, you can have as many as you like but please keep it relevant if they talk to them only once, don't include them. you can include exes, current significant others, friends, etc. the story will revolve more around the friendship of the five housemates so maybe keep their separate friends to a minimum, more as side plots ya feel? 

love interest. this section is optional, not everyone has to fall in love! you can even leave it to me to pair your characters together if you wish. i would prefer boyxgirl relationships because that is what i'm experienced in writing. our landlord ahreum is up for grabs as a love interest! your love interests and stories could come from anywhere, i love unique or interesting plotlines. not gonna lie though, i like cliche ones a lot too. (pw is how your character would react to watching a scary movie) 

Story direction. here you can put a rough idea of the direction you might want your character's story to grow. maybe finding out they want to drop out of school and pursue a different career. maybe finding the love of their lives, starting families, getting jobs, etc. also put scene requests you might want to see!

brownie points. i'm a er for long long apps. make me read (of course, as long as it makes sense) i also love love love decorated apps, feel free to change the color or ayout a bit if you want as long as you're answering everything. collabs would be pretty cool, after all not everyone would move in blindly with all strangers! yo omg siblings... would be cool LOL. some faceclaims i might want to see (won't really affect your chances but it'd still be cool) are teen top, oh my girl, gidle, ikon, hwang inyeop, moon gayoung, nct lucas, pentagon, actors/actresses, etc.  i'm love pictures and gifs feel free to add, have fun!!