둘 (TWO)

Bunny and Cat's Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Unnie!” the pink haired girl shouted as she ran to her girlfriend with two cups of coffee in both hands. She handed the older girl the coffee and Eunbi started drinking it after thanking the pink haired girl that sat next to her.

 

 

They are now finally in Japan and Eunbi had no idea what she will going to do in Japan. Honestly all she had to think about is staying with Sakura for the holiday break and spend Christmas with her. But now that she’s in Japan, she basically have no idea what she will do.

 

 

“Unnie, do you want to stay at my family’s house the whole Christmas?” Sakura asked before siping her own cup of coffee.

 

The question had broken the thought of Eunbi and Eunbi looked at her with wide eyes.

 

 

“H-huh? M-me at your house?” Eunbi said with stutter and a crack on her voice.

 

This is the last thing she planned to do. It’s not that she doesn’t want to meet Sakura’s family, but because she was not yet ready to introduce herself as Sakura’s girlfriend and she was way too scared. Scared that they might not want her for Sakura and might tell her to get lost and leave Sakura instead. She will not take that and can’t live once all that happens. So she was scared and was finding reasons to go back to Korea and forget about spending Christmas with her girlfriend.

 

 

“Unnie!” the pink haired girl asked again and broke the thought on the older’s mind again.

 

“huh?” Eunbi asked, it's obvious that she’s not in the same zone as Sakura is.

 

“You're zoning out Unnie” Sakura said worriedly

 

“uh, sorry about that, you were saying?” Eunbi said and Sakura had no other choice but to repeat her question.

 

 

“Is it okay to you to spend tha Christmas with my family?” Sakura asked with hopeful eyes.

 

Eunbi saw those eyes. And she became weak all over again once she saw Miyawaki Sakura with that look.

 

“O-okay, I’ll meet your family and spend Christmas there” Eunbi nodded in response and her girlfriend immediately hugged the older girl, which took Eunbi by surprise. Luckily, they are wearing masks and a cap and people do not recognize them. They are celebrities after all.

 

Eunbi smiled and hugged her girlfriend back. For now, she’s happy that her girlfriend is happy. Maybe she will just find a way to get away from meeting Sakura’s family, because she is scared.

 

 

“Thank you, Unnie” Sakura said through the hug and Eunbi just melted at how soft Sakura’s voice was.

 

 

 

They were on the taxi and it was past 9PM when they were near Sakura’s house. They traveled late because they first went to places Sakura wants to go with Eunbi.

 

 

“Unnie we are getting near my house” Sakura said and smiled as she looked at the window on the taxi.

 

“That’s good” Eujbi said and faked a smile. She was feeling her heartbeat becomes louder and louder as the car roll on its way to the Miyawaki’s.

 

 

When Sakura had told the driver to pull over, Eunbi then tried her best to think of a way to get away from this situation. So she immediately fished her phone from her pocket and left it on the taxi before closing the door. Yes this was a risky move to make. Because she can lose her phone immediately and important people’s contacts are there.

 

 

“Unnie let’s go,” Sakura said and Eunbi immediately looked at Sakura. But her eyes went back to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter