하나 (ONE)

Bunny and Cat's Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: the part 1 happened after the OT12 vlive and let's just imagine that the girl's had their Christmas break.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

The girls just had their vlive yesterday and today, it was the time to go home. All the members this time had their chance to go home including the Japanese members who are working hard recently and Sakura was of course happy that after more than a year of not seeing her family, she can finally go home to Japan, but she was also sad, the reason is that she can't spend Christmas with her girlfriend this year. So she opened her eyes as she woke up and lazily sat up and pouted.

 

“Good morning Saku-chan” her roommate greeted her once she noticed that Sakura had just woken up.b

 

“Morning Chae” she greeted her roommate back but without much Joy.

 

 

“Why are you so sad Saku-chan?” Chaeyeon asked as she continued packing her luggage.

 

“My Christmas will not be merry because Eunbi Unnie will also go home” she said while pouting and ;looking down.

 

“Yes that is truly saddening but we can’t do anything Saku-chan. Eunbi Unnie needs to spend her holidays with her family too. And besides, it’s going to be a short break” her roommate continued to cheer her up and Sakura tried her best to understand the situation. So she pulled a little smile and nodded at her roommate.

 

Sakura then went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. And she plans after this to go to the next dorm to spend time with her girlfriend.

 

 

She went to the other dorm and quietly went to the kitchen as she knows the morning routine that is happening in this dorm. Eunbi was cooking for their breakfast and Sakura did the most natural affection Sakura is doing every morning she went to Eunbi’s dorm.

 

She slowly snakes her arms towards Eunbi’s waist and rests her chin on Eunbi’s shoulder.

 

“You’re here, Kkura” Eunbi said cheerfully

 

“How are you so happy, Unnie?” Sakura said and pouted

 

“Why must I be sad, babe? Christmas is getting near” Eunbi said while moving the kimchi fried rice she cooked for the girls this morning.

 

“I’m sad because I can’t spend Christmas with Unnie,” Sakura said, the disappointment and sadness is still evident in her voice. But at the same time, the sound became cute when Kkura sulked like this.

 

Eunbi smiled and faced her girlfriend and wrapped her arms on her neck while Sakura wrapped her hands on Eunbi’s waist. They looked at each other’s eyes while Sakura was pouting. Eunbi smiled and lifted her heel to peck on her girlfriend’s pouting lips and when Sakura’s face didn’t change, and was clear that she was still sulking, Eunbi then cupped her girlfriend;s face and looked at her seriously.

 

“I love you, Sakura” she said and inched closer slowly until their lips touched each other. Eunbi kissed her lover’s lips gently and Sakura had also did the same. They kissed each other until they ran out of breath and Sakura can’t help but to smile when they finish kissing each other. It was really unfair how whatever her girlfriend do to her will help her cheer up. Only Kwon Eunbi has this magic towards her, and she was glad that she was under Kwon Eunbi spell.

 

“Don’t be sad now, baby. Hmm? Because I have a surprise for you later” Eunbi said and lifted her eyebrows, asking her if Sakura understood what she just said.

 

Sakura nodded and kissed her girlfriend on the forehead. And Eunbi lifted her heels again and did the ‘nose to nose’ thing with her girlfriend.

 

“I love you, Unnie” Sakura said, which earned a smile from the ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter