The wifi and the neighbour

Improvised Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t the moment for that. 

 

No.

 

Not now.


 

Out of all the things that could’ve happened tonight, the hour and second of the official launching of her favourite game’s new patch with a hell tone of new features and quests… mother Internet Connection decided to just throw a fit and stop. 

 

Yes, Kang Hyewon doesn't believe in Mother Nature, for her Wifi was more valuable. 


 

But yet, what had she done for getting the angers of her almighty Wifi ?


 

Well, she had to find a way out of that misery, most importantly, find a way to download the game’s new update as fast as she can. 


 

Using her mobile data and her few knowledge of hacking and such… it didn’t take long for her to find a solution.. which involved stealing. 


 

Oh but don’t worry, it’s just for the night… or maybe till early morning at most… or hopefully so. 

 

Plus, she doesn’t have bad intentions, rather desperate and urgent ones. 


 

Her neighbour, the sweet, mature and of course very gorgeous senior in her school will probably help her… quite a lot to say the least.

 

Never mind her research and her useless opened tabs on her phone.


 

It took less than three seconds for the connection to be hers and to download that hefty new patch. 



 

xxxx


 

Eunbi just came back from night class, wanting just one sole thing as soon as she gets home : watch the drama she just started.


 

Having done with the usual night routine, she plumped on her bed and opened her laptop, she had time for one episode before going to sleep. 

 

Funny enough, she knew her wifi connection was quite slow compared to someone she knows but never was it that… slow.. 

 

It made it almost impossible for her to watch that episode she so longed for. 


 

Resulting in a bad mood Eunbi.


 

____


 

Lunch with her friends always was nice, if it wasn’t for her bad mood. 

 

“What’s up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter