Soft Christmas

Improvised Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, don’t you think it’s unfair .?" Hyewon had asked while sitting down at a table, waiting for the others to come.


 

"What is ?" Eunbi replied in a soft and gentle tone, her smile holding all the tenderness in this world.


 

"That I have you as my girlfriend." Hyewon cheekily answered, winking at her lover who snorted a laugh at the words.


 

"Sweet talker as always..." Eunbi shook her head with a fond grin. Her girlfriend was always silly like this, although she was very serious when needed it seemed like her playful persona was always there around Eunbi.


 

"Of course ! That’s what you love about me." Hyewon added, herself laughing at her own words.



 

"Hmmm... no, I love you, your quirky personality, your maturity, your softness and kindness to others and much more that it would take years to enumerate." Eunbi retorted while counting out everything she liked about her silly girlfriend on her fingers. 


 

"..." Hyewon turned a deep shade of red as her older girlfriend smiled in pride. 



 

"Well, I love how you always take care of me and our friends, the way you talk with that melodious tone and-" Eunbi continued, more fingers going up as she revealed more things.

 

Hyewon let out an inhuman noise, squealing like an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter