Popular

Comfort Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been only weeks since Winter transferred to school yet she almost garnered everyone's attention. Apparently she entered clubs mostly all of them. This girl can sing, dance, play instruments, she can even act on threatre stage and is intelligent student plus her beauty also a hot topic in the campus. But she leave out for sports, probably because her small body might not handle anymore extra-curricular activities . So, basically saying this winter girl is an ace!

"I envy her" One of our dance club member,Yeji, spoke while looking at winter who's practicing. I look at her. Is she talking to me? I scan my sorroundings and it appears that I'm really the one that she's talking to. We're here at the bleachers of the dance club and currently taking a break.

"I'm talking at you, you know. I heard she's a year younger than us but she's already that talented. I mean Wow! Hence, that must also explain why she got advanced one year because her IQ is appeared to be higher than her supposedly grade level" she stated but I just remain silent as I landed my eyes on the girl we're currently talking about.

"Anyway Jimin, are you really sure you're not close with her?" I look at her with confusion when she question me.

"No."

"Ay..Don't say that. She literally have her attention mostly on you. Greeting you every time you meet and befriending you."

"We're not friends" I replied

"Oh you will soon. I can see that she's friendly" I just let Yeji talk whatever she can say about the girl and put myself silent again. I don't know why people get the idea that Winter and I are close, we didn't even properly converse. Well she tried to do so but I always quickly brush it off or think of an excuse. I'm telling you, that girl is starting to get annoying.

I noticed that I glue my eyes on winter for a long time now and I feel like she's starting to notice it. She chatter with another dance member after taking a break from dancing while giving a quick glance at our direction. I'm starting to have this bad feeling I don't why. The next thing I knew is that she's  now walking towards our direction, more specifically, my direction. That made me gulped and I quickly got up to my seat when Yeji tried to stop me by extending her long arms blocking my way from escaping. Just in time when winter is already in our front.

"Goodluck" Yeji said and bid goodbye to both of us and gave me a wink. Goodluck for what? I rolled my eyes, probably her antics again.

"Hey Jimin" Winter greeted me.

I don't want to sound rude so I greeted back "Hi Winter"  without directly looking at her as I started to pack my things out of this room. 

"I--uhm" I can see that she's fidgeting her finger, is she perhaps shy? What does she want this time? I gave her a cold look clearly I'm not interested on what she's about to say.

"Have you eaten lunch?"

"No"

"I--Can I join you?"

"...."

"No" With that I left the dance practice room and headed to somewhere which I preferably use to eat my lunch alone, the rooftop.

 

Unknowingly to Jimin something drop on when she left the room. Winter noticed this and picked it up. 

'Jimin, she drop her handkerchef'

Bu looking closing it has letters sewn on it.

'Karina'

'Who's Karina?'

Before Winter could tell Jimin about the handkerchef she found herself unable to catch up with the latter. 

'I guess I'll just give her this in class' Winter kept the handkerchief inside her pocket and also left the dance practice room afterwards.

 

xx

 

At the rooftop.

Jimin is having her lunch alone with serenity. One of her hideout places where it can calm her, luckily there are few students who visit there or even nothing at all that's why Jimin like this place. Away from noise, away from people.

Her lunchbox compromises of tonkatsu, omelet, rice and some side dish vegetables. She made it of course, afterall she can only count by herself. She start learning cooking at the age of 13, her culinary skills gotten better after years. She ate everything in that lunchbox except for one yet, the vegetables. She showed her nitpick for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter