Meet again

Comfort Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake in bed with heavy feelings. Like usual nothing seems to feel right. Dang I should get used to this already, everyday is always like this. A guilt that never fade in your conscience, the self-loathe and hatred. I, once again, became the enemy of myself. Before all this feelings become a big thing and swallow me, I decided to take a shower so that somehow it would ease my way of self-thinking. I prepared myself for class because today is everybody's not so favorite monday. Yes, I'm a college student, a sophomore.

My name is Yoo Jimin btw in case if I hadn't told you yet. I'm currently walking to our school since my flat is located just near to it and in order to save money from commuting I just simply have to walk, it's not bad actually you can think of it as a daily exercise. Oh, and if you're wondering what did I do to that weird blonde girl that I met last week at the bridge. I completely ignored her. Afterall who would want to be friend with a stranger you just met for the first time. What was her name again?... was it winru? winner? or winwin? It has something to do with 'Win' but you know what? I just realized that I don't even care about who she is or whoever that girl is. She's just a random weird person that happen to be in a bad timing and ended up ruining your supposedly life-ending suicide attempt.

I have now arrived at the school's gate entrance, it has some text written above it that says 'Welcome to KWANGYA College' I look at it first before heaving out a sigh before I step inside the campus. I can already see a lot of students meeting friends early in the morning. They have this thing that they called in a group of friends, what is that again?...ah I know it's 'clique'. Yeah, I never really have that one. As you can probably tell I don't have friends inside and outside the school. I'm basically a loner but I don't mind it. I'm used to it si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter