Wonder

Comfort Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Swaying her feet in the air while her hands hold on to their grip as she sat at the top of the railings. She's doing this for about 25 minutes now, there are cars passing by yet no one seems to notice about it, weird right? The girl laugh hysterically. It seems like the people around her is also rejecting her like the world that doesn't want her. Her presence were being neglected. But it's not like she like this world either, it was such a noisy place full with mean people who are selfish and self-conceited. People who always think only for themselves not even caring if they could hurt anyone with their words or actions. Setting up some bigots and prejudice because they feel entitled enough to judge you.

She feel better this way.

The cold wind hitting her face and the cold body of water waiting to swallow her from the below. 

How long will she keep doing this?

How long will she have to suffer?

Does dying really hurt like they say?

With one jump she can just finish all of this, she will be gone for good, no one seems to care for her anyways so it's best to say that this is the better way.

She's all ready, bidding a final goodbye to herself before releasing her grip.

She muttered her final words "I had both terrible and hard time here on earth, I guess this is it. I'm gonna...

 

"What are you doing?"

 

A source of voice stop the lass from her track. She found herself emotionlessly looking at the girl who just asked the question. Is she dumb? Can't she tell what I am doing?. While looking at her she observed that the girl had a blonde hair with blue streaks at the end and is wearing oversized grey hoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter