SISTER'S SPEECH

After the strom

Inside his bedroom, Seunghyung slumb to his fluffly bed. He is tired and sleepy but his brain didn't let him to close his eyes. His brain made him thingking alot. How he has been burden to his mother how he could face the society how to be Seunghyung again.

Omma should yelled at me, may be one or two slap on my cheek can help her release her emotion . I cannot watch her hold it by herself, that will made her sick. Why... 

knock...knock....."Oppa, have you slept ?," 

",not yet, come in," then Seunghyung sit and lead back," How's Omma ? She still upset, right ?"

",hhhmmm... yes, she still upset because you cannot move on after what has happen."

My silly Oppa, i can't believe we have talk about it and not he and Appa.

",I really don't know what happen with all people, why can they just yelled at me or punished me, orr... just lectured me for hours. they just acted like all that happen wasn't big deal. Seems like pity of me and i hate that. 

",Oppa , believe me your matter, is A REALLY MATTERS.. you know, it is big deal and last year was really tough year for us. There was a moment when appa always too sensitive and everything could make him angry. he would be bad mood all day long just because i came out late from my friend's house and made him wait for 15 minutes inside his car when he pick me up. After you enter military Omma slept here, on your room, she will always ask me to accompany to almost everywhere she would go, we were inseperatable. And me.. you know i just miss you and found that we have common fibe on clothes, so i let myself wondering at your wadrobe." 

Seunghyung listen his sister and fell more sorry about all badluck thak his family have endure because of him. 

"EEEKKK.....why you pinching my cheek. it is hurt ," said Seunghyung whlle rubbing his left cheek

",Because you took that glommy face again and i don't like it. Oppa, get your self together. it is true that we endure your matter almost 3 years and yes it was realy difficult but, that what family for, i believe if we just ignore you or yelled or slap your check or kick your it doesn;t solve the problem. well, i don't mind to kick your .," she said with naughty smile," the point is we, especially our beloved Mrs Lee have fed up with sorrow and glommy and false accusation. we want stand up and life our live again, made a mistake mean we have to repair it and if.. if we can repair it because it too broken then, just made a good new one, right ?! just go to hell with haters .. they don't pay our bills and they just audience like me watch drama on TV"

Seunghyung blink his eyes wait.. what ?

",Whoooaaaa..... i don't know you are being wise or savage. Hold on, Are you really my cheeky lillte sister ? ," said Seunghyung as ruffle her hair 

",thanks to my troublemaker brother, now i am philosopher who can read the silver line," 

they stare each other, like transport another message and encourage that cannot  discribe by words,siblings thing. 

with little smile seunghyung stand up from his bed",thanks Hanna, i really need your long speech and i think it is time for you to go to sleep. we have long day,"

",you also have to sleep Oppa, try to relax, we won eat you, you know. " she said as standing and walk to the door 

",hahhahaa... i know," 

",and Oppa.... don't push us away anymore. You have to believe on us," she kiss her brother cheek,"beside Family stick together, right ? ,"

Now he wide awake and thanks yo Hanna, he realise something that almost he forgot. as he press ON button on his laptop he dial his favorite hyung,

" Hyung it is me... have you slept ?" 

 


two days of rain did not stop in my town (make it glommy days) I am sorry if i take too long time to update. Just cannot consentrate between being at work, and have to handle wousehold (including senior and toodler) Well, i hope my story still catch your interest. Stay healthy and save 

P.S : do you read the news... (you-know-what-news) i have bad feeling that it just to cover up something bigger(politic, maybe)and if i am right i really Fell sorry for both of them

 

sorry for gramatical error   ^,^