THE FIRST SON

After the strom

it's 8 pm when Lee's mansion back to be a quite place. The hyungs and the managers has gone home 15 minutes ago. In the living room, Seunghyung's appa is cleanning his golf stuff while Hanna playing with her smartphone on their fluffy sofa. 

",Omma, just leave it to me.. i'll finish cleaning all the dishes, just go. You must be tired after a buch of barbaian messing your home," said Seunghyung when he help his mother in the kichen 

",What barbaian ? they are all nice boys and i don't mind if next time they will come again, besides i'll ask your immo (another bigbang's mothers) to tag along. that will be fun, right ?! said his Omma with wide smile 

",Ommaaa.... we are over 30 years old gentelman and you suggest to have a playdate ?! let me guess, all of you will have some tea party just like in the drama on TV and the 'children' going to play hide and seek at the yard ?! ," 

"........................."

"..................'

Seunghyung grasp ,"Omo... you're seriusly thingking about that ? ," he stared his mother, Unbelievable. 

Nodding," what about we have family outing ? it doesn't have to be a fancy one. just like what you did on TV show when you asked Omma to making picnic basket, remember ? of couse we ask the fathers to join too. we will hike the mountain, refreshing our mind while ...."

",wohoo... hang in there Madame Lee,' said Seunghyung ," Omma,  i am sorry  but, i think it is not good idea. At leas no now,' 

no.. no... does she pout ?my Mom ? Mrs. Lee make pout face , really ?

",Omma, please.. area you upset ? ,' 

"yes... I am upset. Why ? ," said as whipped the table 

Okay... here we go

As he grab her hand," Omma, I am more than happy if we have family outing like what you said, but i think we have to find a good timing and these days is not. "

", But seung.....,'

",Omma.. please,  I know all of you want to help me feel better, but not like this . What will people say if we do that. They will left bad comment to you, to hyungs and their family. i don't want that. You are innocent and All of you important to me, i can't do that..,"

",But my Son has suffered alot and He is very sad and I can handle it. I need my Seunghyung back, my fist son," 

Take a deep beath, Seunghyung continued,"Omma, I have made mistake.. very big mistake and as your son i have to take responsibility. i have to reflect my fault and...." 

suddenly Mrs Lee stand from her sit,"You make no mistake ! all the accusation have no prove and we know that. My son is innocent and if you are still my son better put that on your mind," 

Seunghyung beyond than shock, his mother never rise her voice before," Omma,,, "

",Because you have made your Omma upset, you should continue to clean all the dishes,' said Mrs Lee as leaving the diningroom and went to upstair. 

Meanwhile in the livingroom... 

Mr lee and Hanna that have listen the converstation only can stare each other. when Mrs Lee, went to upstair, Mr Lee take a deep breath,"Hanna go with your Omma," 

",aish... i have an idiot bother," said Hanna 

"........Hanna,' said Mr Lee

"oh.. right, Appa mian, i'll check Omma," said Hanna as she go after her Omma

 

When Mr Lee take a water from the kichen Seunghyung still in there. 

"Appa...," said Seunghyung 

", i am sorry son , i am on your mother's side."as Mr Lee leave the kitchen," Go to sleep seunghyung. it is long day,"

",Nee Appa.."

  

 


I am really sorry, it takes days for this chapter and I REALLY SORRY if the result is not what have you expected. I'll try be better next time. 

don't forget to left comment ...Happy weekend