Waterfall (FINAL)

Luce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon's POV

It was really weird to me why the lady was saying that to me or is it just that I'm going crazy. While going down the mountain, I can't stop thinking about it. This was the first time in 3 years that I got really curious about something and it kinda excites me. If the girl is real, I would like to meet her and talk to her.

3 years ago, I really have no reason to go and work hard for my future, its just... I don't know, a waste of time. Hear me out, we'll work our asses off for our whole life then we get old and die. It's just not worth it for me. Imagine suffering for till your 60 then enjoying life onwards, but if you're already in that part of life, most of us would not have the energy we'e had like right now and some of us may even die without reaching 60. Have you ever heard of the saying "there's a rainbow always after the rain", if you have think about this, the rain symbolize your whole life and the rainbow symbolizes the end of your life because it means you'll never have to be in this evil world again and will have eternal peace. I'm just saying why can't there be a rainbow during the rain. You see in the past 3 years I have always experienced rain and finally the long draught is almost done, It may sound crazy but what keeps me moving these days? Is that lady's voice saying that she misses me and love me. I don't know why but it really does give me a kick in this accursed world. The reason that I always want to drink is because after hanging out with my friends, I feel empty and sad already.

We're back at the resort because it's already getting dark and most of us are already hungry.

Third Person POV

"Babe, I'm already hungry" Yena pouts at Yuri

"Don't worry we're already near at the resto of this resort" Yuri said,

"Yah! keep your flirting in private" Hyewon rolled her eyes as she said that,

Yujin and Chaeyeon also acts disgusted, "You guys are just jealous because I have a girlfriend" Yena boasted.

We just laughed it off and head to eat.

Fastforward Midnight 12:00

Hyewon's POV 

For some reason I can't seem to sleep, probably because I've had a lot of thought running in my head.

I head went out outside and sat on a bench near our room, I insert my earphones and listen to some Radiohead music.

 

A heart that's full up like a landfill


A job that slowly kills you


Bruises that won't heal

                                                                  ~ Radiohead (No Surprises)

As I blast music into my ear, I heard this. It makes me wonder and made me rethink my life choices. I sat there just listening and stare at the vast ocean and the beautiful night sky.

Third Person POV 

Chaeyeon was scrolling to her phone and went out to have some fresh air, she sat beside Hyewon and joined her in nothingness.

"Hyewon unnie" Chaeyeon called her out not loudly enough to be heard in the room but not too soft so Hyewon can hear her

Hyewon removed her earphones and came to talk with Chaeyeon, "Yeah?' Hyewon said in a low voice.

"penny for your thoughts?" Chaeyeon said.

Hyewon took a deep breath and changed her seat position to face Chaeyeon,

"You might think I'm weird but, there's this girl that has been calling me, I don't really know if she exists but I want to meet her." "It's crazy, that I spent most of my time thinking about her voice even if I haven't met her yet. Her voice is like... sad, she says that she misses me and loves me but I don't really know her so I can't understand her. It's like I want to comfort her but I can't" Hyewon paused

There was a silence between the two, only the waves crashing to the ocean can be heard.

"Yeah I know It's weir-"

"It's not weird at all, I maybe can't relate on what is happening but its really fine, so this is why you're acting weird in the past days" "I really don't know what to say but you can tell me anything and I will listen to you" Chaeyeon said

Hyewon then lay her haid on Chaeyeon's shoulder "thank you" she said with a soft voice

And there came a long comfortable silence, after some time they both got up and enter their room to end the day.

Hyewon's POV

I woke up on a loud music and to Yena and Chaeyeon's dancing,

"YAHH can't you see there are other people still sleeping" I said

"Sorry kwangbae, anyways we have to get up or else we will miss morning's buffet" Yena said

Fastforward Morning's Buffet:

Third Person POV

The friends enjoy the buffet and they happily share their stories to each other, after they ate they decide to go to the beach before going home.

Fastforward,

Hyewon's POV

Going back, all off them have fallen asleep except for me since I'm the driver. It's really good to have a companion when you are driving, I guess I'll just be the driver for 5 straight hours. Hopefully, Chaeyeon wakes up and will offer to take the wheel.

As I was driving I saw the gas station in my dream turned out to be real. For no explainable reason I hit the brakes. "Yah Kwangbae!" Yena said

"Ohh.. I'm sorry there's just a dog that jumped in front of the car" I said.

I continued driving while they all go back to sleep. It's really traffic because of an accident that occur at the far front.

As I was passing through the scene it turned out to be a car crash, I think the driver's already dead and the weird part is the other car looks like the car in my dream before I woke up.

After 3 hours, all of them, one by one started to arise. 
Chaeyeon and I switch places then I slept when I got into the passenger seat. I was awaken by Chaeyeon saying that we are already in her house and I have to drive to my house. I looked back, and saw the other 3 is gone. I bid my goodbyes to Chaeyeon and started driving to my house. 
 

23rd of December 5:21 pm 

Still Hyewon's POV

I like holidays like Christmas, It's because all of my relatives will gather into one place to celebrate it together and It makes me really happy.

I went to grocery with my cousins to buy some food to prepare tomorrow.

Fastforward, 24th of December 6:33 pm

I'm really busy cooking the food while my other relatives decorate our house and prepare the other done food to the table.

It was really busy and I just finished at 9:00 pm. I just took a sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter