Deafening

Luce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tick tock tick tock tick tock"

Hyewon has been staring at the ceiling for a long time.
Hyewon got up and fix her bed, she then proceeds to call her bestfriend, Yena. 

Hyewon and Yena are childhood friends and up to now they still are.

"Yahh yenaa" Hyewon exclaimed,

"what is it kwangbae" Yena replies with a tired voice,

"can we drink again??"

"but unnie, we just drank last night" yena whined,

"plssss"

"ughhh fine, but this is the last kwangbae, we have an upcoming exam next week" yena sighs in surrender,

"okk, I'll come over now, love youu"

"love you too unnie"

Hyewon got her car keys and went to Yena's place. She quickly pressed the doorbell, as the doors open, Hyewon laughs out loud as she saw yena like she just came from a fight

"yah why do you look like that" Hyewon said still laughing. "Oh just shut up will you, you called me in my slumber, what do you expect" Yena exclaimed. 
"Come inside the house, and don't you dare tell yuri about this" Yena said. "Chill Choi Yena, what do you think of me a snitch? I won't tell your girlfriend, I promise" Hyewon said with a reassuring smile.

Jo Yuri, Yena's girlfriend, they have been dating since 3 years ago and both of them are head over heels to each other.

"Hyewon-ah, why do you want to drink again" Yena said. Hyewon then turn her confused face to Yena "yah what did you say" Hyewon exclaimed. "Uhh I said, why do you want to drink again" Yena said. "No you called me Hyewon-ah" "I'm older here" Hyewon said. "So what, it isn't like we're aquaintances or anything, we are literally bestfriends and we're like long lost sisters" Yena said. "But I have the seniority here" Hyewon whined. Hyewon's face can be seen with a smirk as she plans something to get yena to call her "unnie". "Yah if you don't call me unnie, I will tell yuri that we're drinking again" Hyewon said grinning. "UGHH blackmailing me again, Ok finee", "Hyewon unnie, why do you want to drink again" Yena said in defeat. "Happy now?" Yena said in a sarcastic tone. "Very much HAHAHAHA" Hyewon exclaimed. "Just wait till you find someone and I will return the favor to you" Yena said. "Whatever", "Anyways I just want to drink with my best friend, is there anything wrong with that?" Hyewon said. 
 

Yena knows that Hyewon has a deeper meaning on why they are drinking but she chose not to open the topic to her as Yena thinks that maybe Hyewon will willingly tell her about it.

Few hours later, the bestfriends are already laying down on the floor sleeping. 

Morning came and the two have to get early for school. As Hyewon woke up and checks the time on her phone.*8:03* She quickly got up and wake her bestfriend up, They already missed their first period. As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter