Strange

Pheonix [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When it all begins in the depths of the earth I belive there are 3 kinds of people.The first ones, are ones that would

do anything to protect the ones the love, the second one is the one that would only care about themselves, the

third one is one that would love to protect others but think they are too weak to do it. So in earth all of the people try their best,

but what would happen when all of the strong people of earth started to disappear and only one would survive...

One

.......

Strange

Y/N POV

"Are you okay?"I was so focused on getting the face image of the black figure that I dreamt about I didn't realize I went into an ally and instead of the train station, and worst of all I pumped into someone."Uh,y-yeah I-I'm alraigth.I'm very sorry I didn't see you!"I said hurriedly trying to make the stranger belive me, I mean its not like she was intimidating or something not like I can see her face anyway,"It alright,ot was my fault anyway...But you really shouldn't be here we can go to the train station together adn talk there."Ok I got to admit its nice that she wants to talk to me and all but don't you think she taking it too far with this go tougther thingy she's got going on.Uhh I'm not being rude or anything but uhmm we just met a few minutes ago IDK.You better say no Park Y/N "Uhm sure why not" "Great" she said.You gotta be kiding me right now.

///

As we walked together it was very awkward she didn't talk at all and not to mention she hasn't told me her name yet,I mean not that I gave her ine either but its kinda suspicious.But at least I can see her face now and I can also see that she isn't intending anything.Its so strange, this is strange we don't even know each other that much and we are acting like long time friends."soooo...uhm..whats your name?"I asked while we were waiting for the train."Ohh my bad where are my manners I forgot to tell you my name.Its Choi Jisu but you can call me Lia"she said while smiling well that one step forward to making friends although I don't know if she goes to the same school I."Well mine is Park Y/N.Nice to meet you Lia" I said while giving her a warm smile,"Nice to meet you too Y/N,but what were you doing in that ally? you know its really dangerous there you know"sigth she went back to the ally topic,damn that so embarrassing"oh that" at this point I just wanted to walk away,t he train to come or dinging a big hole and be there for the rest of my life.

"Uhm..well I was thinking about..uhm...something important and kind of trailed off while walking to the station.Hehe" I hope she doesn't ask for anything else or else I'm gonna explode of embarrassment." Oh I see that happens to me a lot. What school do you go to then?" Ah ha the question that I've been waiting. I really wanna know what school does she go to,just please don't tell me she goes to another schools I made a friend outside school and I don't even know is she's my senior."Well I go to Sakura High School, and I'm a 2nd year there" I said trying to not show my nervousness and my curiosity "I see" thats all? Really after this I'm thinking I might not be able to make friends at school or at any place why do I have to be so awkwar-"I actually go there my self and I have some friends that go there too,I'm a 3rd year so that means I'm your senior please don't hesitate to call me unnie."

Well thats relieving I at least am gonna have some friends....

.........

Lia's POV

This girl is really cute she's been embarrassed since I met her I didn't want to pointed out because she seems to at least have some problems. I mean sure everyone has problems right,but I can see she has a broken heart no reason she sent me and the others to fix this girls heart.I tried to act like a senpai so hard but I'm sure tomorrow I will lose it completely. I wonder when her powers will develop, but what I hope the most is that she'll make a good Phoenix than the last one. The last Phoenix made a mess we were lucky enough to be there when the world was almost destroyed to stop her and let the world live another day but now its all up to Y/N to make things better. She told us to fix anythings that she felt empty with and when I first saw her I knew she was empty ver very empty this girl might have suffered more than I imagined.

I hope we can help her with everything specially her heart, I couldn't see it very well emotionally of course I had to take action so she wouldn't think I'm part of something bad. Lets see what she got inside...Sigth I knew it, its worse than I expected damn it,me and the girls have a lot of work to do. We have to make sure that she is healthy specially when it comes to mental health...

                                                           

Ryujin- Boo ho they didn't let us have nicknames TnT

Yuna- I agree with Ryujin its so unfair, but why can't we have nicknames again??

Chaeryeong- Can you guys be any louder, you are disturbing my sleep!!!!

Ryujin- Just don't sleep Chaer, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter