First Thought

Pheonix [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Italic=Thought

 

As you continue to have thoughts about the future and about what would happen to your family it starts again 

Everything became a blur.As you wonder off in the white room expecting something to happen...but you could only hear your heartbeat.

You could see a figure off in te distant looking at you intesly you can't see its face...Your heartbeat fastens as the figure gets closer....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin

                        Korea,Seul.

Y/N POV

You woke up in your bed but your heartbeat was unusually fast than any other day.As you get up to get ready to school you hear your father scream from downstairs,"Y/N!Breakfast is ready,hurry up!!"your heart goes to its normal pace as you hear such a familiar voice and the feeling of being home with your family,I wonder what dad made for breakfast.I took a shower quickly and did your usual morning routine,when you were finished you put on your uniform,it wasn't hard to put on but it was against the rules to lose any pice of clothing or not bring one to school.The schools strictly had a uniform for every season,did I mention that autumn is my favorite season becasue in that season we have this really pretty unifrom,it inclouded a white simple shirt,a black tie,a black mini skirt and to top it all off a black blazer.You could choose the color  but I decided to go with black since it seemed more apropiate for the school.When I continued going down the stairs I could smell the sweet aroma of pancakes being made.Taking in the aroma you got interrupted by a sudden yell "Y/N-""I'm coming,I'm coming"you cut off your dad while going to the kitchen to take a seat in the mini bar you had."Wheres mom,I thought she was still in her room but its all quiet"you questioned your dad while trying to see what he was doing to your precious pancake,"Your mother had to go to work early today her boss said it was an emergency".

Your mother was the secretary of the CEO of an important company,it only made sense that she had to go ealry"Oh,I see,Question""Go ahead"said your dad while makeing the finishing touches to the pancakes."Am I going to go to the dorms this year"you asked while biting your lip.You were never the kind to make friends in an instant you were more introverted but liked to go outside to get your mind of things like the weird dream you had this morning that made your heart beat faster than usual.Your dad placed the plate of pancakes in front of you and looked at you concerned,he knew what you've been true and he doesn't want to see you hurt ever again,"I mean if you want to go to the dorm you can go there but you can also stay here".Grabbing the fork in front of you and cutting the pancake as if you were a princess you thought about it,well it is a tough decision,the dorm is great because I can chill and probably make new friends this year or at least be closer to the school adn not having dad take me there.In the other hand I don't wanna see HER again it would only hurt me more adn it will be very akward talking to her,and with my super GOOD luck I'd probably end up with her."Well bud you can think about that later we don't want you to be late on your first day at school"your dad said running upstairs to grab his coat.Lets just hope for the best...

-----------------------

While you were in the car with your dad because you don't know how to drive,cuz you think driving is too scary for you.You were think of the black figure in the white room,who was he?or she?I'll try to forget it at school and try to concentrate on were I'm going not like last time that I accidentally bummbed into her.The drive from university adn home was kinda long so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter