Bonus Chapter

What do I call you now?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A bonus chapter for everyone! Enjoy ^^

 

It was in the middle of the spring season, Taeyeon was sitting on the bench under the cherry blossom tree, sketching on his sketchbook while enjoying the view at the park.

 

"Hm?" Taeyeon looked down when he felt something hit his legs. It was a pink ball. He picked it up.

 

"Ahjussi, that is my ball" Taeyeon looked right in front of him and saw a little girl around 5 years old. She's approaching him. "Can I have it back?" Her cute little voice made Taeyeon smiled

 

"Yeah, sure. Here" Taeyeon gave the ball back to the little back.

 

"Thank you, ahjussi!" The little girl happily took her ball "Woahh, ahjussi. Your face is similar to my daddy!" She looked at him with beaming eyes.

 

"Really? Am I?" Taeyeon raised his eyebrows

 

"Hm! But daddy doesn't have a beard like you!"

 

Taeyeon touched his thin beard, just remember that he forgot to shave it for almost two days

 

"And Daddy is dork!"

 

Taeyeon burst out of laughter. "Hey, don't talk like that to your daddy"

 

The little girl frowned cutely "But that's what mommy always said"

 

"Juhyun-ah!" The girl turned, saw her daddy with their dog not far from her.

 

"Daddy!" The girl was running excitedly to her daddy leaving Taeyeon alone.

 

Taeyeon didn't manage to see the little kid's father as his back was facing him.

 

"Let's go. Mommy is calling us to go home" Her daddy held her little hand.

 

"Daddy, daddy! Can I carry Zero?!" The girl hopped in excited, making her daddy smile in defeat.

 

"Okay, but don't let it go arraso?"

 

"Okay!" Her daddy gave the dog leash to her before they walked away.

 

Taeyeon smiled alone watching the scene between the father and his little girl.

 

What a happy family

 

*A/N: Anyone who read 'life' might recognize the little girl ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

 

*beep*

 

Taeyeon took out his phone and his eyes went wide but he slowly smiled wider as he read the text came in.

 

He hurriedly cleaned up his things and went home.

 

. . .

 

Taeyeon was impatient when he opened his door house and walked faster into the living room. His eyes were roaming around looking for someone he has been missing so much.

 

"Tae, are you home?" His ears moved to the voice coming from the kitchen. "Oh my god, I told you to go grocery shopping" Taeyeon saw a person behind the opened refrigerator door, rummaging inside his almost empty refrigerator. "You barely have anything inside!" The girl stood, looked at him with firm eyes but it didn't affect him as his smile slowly showed up on his face.

 

"Fany-ah!" He hugged her like a kid who lost his mother.

 

Tiffany chuckled before patting his back. "I'm home"

 

"I miss you so much..." Taeyeon tightened his hug around her.

 

It has been two weeks since they haven't met each other since Tiffany had to go to Japan for work business.

 

Taeyeon lifted his girlfriend and placed her on the kitchen island. "Why didn't you tell me you're going home today?"

 

Tiffany wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well, it is a surprise for you" She pecked his lips. "Wait a minute," Tiffany stared at his face before bursting out laughing. "Why did you suddenly keep your beard? Oh my god, you looked so different. I just noticed it" Tiffany caressed it on his face softly.

 

"Nah... I just forgot to shave it. Why? Did I look y with a beard?" Taeyeon wiggled his eyebrows.

 

"Silly" Tiffany patted his cheeks playfully. "How is your deadline?" She asked.

 

"Sent it to Sunny this morning and I almost had to face HellSunny again but phew... I'm safe. That shorty really scary if she gets mad"

 

The writer shivered referring to his best friend Sunny, also known as a publisher of a famous book company in Korea. Even though they are best friends, sunny is always strict when it comes to working.

 

Tiffany laughed "Don't make a thing become hard for her, Tae. She has worked hard to publish your book"

 

"I know. I will treat her food later but before that. . . I'm missing you" Taeyeon grinned before he leaned closer and captured her lips. They shared the kiss for seconds before Tiffany pulled back.

 

"As I really want to kiss you more but I'm hungry right now" Tiffany pouted

 

Taeyeon chuckled "Nice way to ruin the moment, Fany"

 

"Can't blame me. I don't have an appetite to eat on the flight and seeing an empty refrigerator as soon as I came home is not helping at all." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"Hahaha, I'm sorry babe. Let's have lunch outside today and do grocery shopping later" He cupped both her cheeks and pecked her lips, finding the girl really cute at the moment.

 

"I love the idea! But before that let's get you shave first. Bathroom, now. Let me help" She got down from the counter and pulled him to the bathroom.

 

"Oh~ Bathroom?"

 

Tiffany could feel Taeyeon was grinning wider. "Get rid of that ert face, Tae. Nothing gonna happen, okay. I'm just helping you with the shave only since I'm really starving right now or else you will face HellFany instead"

 

Taeyeon pouted "Tch, fine..."

 

"Good," Tiffany smiled, pecking his lips.

 

...

 

A week later, in front of Taeyeon's house doorstep.

 

"Ehhhh?!!!" His eyes widened

 

"I'm sorry, Tae! Just for today only, pleaseeee!"

 

"Hold on! What do you mean by for today only???" Taeyeon referred to two little kids in front of him. "And since when you had a nephew and niece?! When Leo is married?!" Taeyeon referred to Tiffany's brother.

 

"Actually it is my cousin's children. I'm sorry Tae, I didn't tell you earlier but I really need your help. Their parents asked me to look for them for today because they have an emergency at Jeju and couldn't bring them along. Their nanny is sick too so no one is available to look for them and.…" Tiffany bites her lips

 

"Uh-huh I'm still listening"

 

"I got a meeting today so I cannot take care of them"

 

"So you want me to look for them until you finish your work?" Taeyeon lifted his eyebrows.

 

Tiffany nodded. "Pleaseee, you're my only hope right now" Her eyes were beaming and Taeyeon could not help but sigh in defeat.

 

"Fine-"

 

"Cool! Let me introduce you! This is Ethan and Emily. They're twins. Don't worry, they are good kids and friendly as well! Right, Ethan, Emily?" Tiffany smiled as she looked down at the twins

 

"Umm!" The twins nodded eagerly.

 

"Wait-"

 

Tiffany gasped "Oh my god! Look at the time now, I am so late for the meeting! I'll be back before dinner time. I promise to you so please take care of them for me. Thank you, Taetae! I love you" Tiffany was explaining too fast for Taeyeon to catch up. He was still in a confused state when Tiffany pecked his lips and ran to her car, leaving the twins with Taeyeon.

 

Three pairs of eyes were watching the car drive away from his house in seconds. Taeyeon gaped in disbelief before he looked down at the twins.

 

"Did she just disappear?..."

 

The twins looked up to Taeyeon with their innocent eyes and nodded. Taeyeon sighed. He couldn't believe it today he suddenly needs to take care of the kids as he is really not good with the kids.

 

*A/N: Samchon = Uncle, Imo = aunty

 

"Taetae Samchon" Emily pulling Taeyeon's shirt to get his attention.

 

He looked down at her "Taetae?"

 

"Pany Imo is calling you Taetae. Is that your name?" Emily asked innocently.

 

"TaeTae!" Ethan laughed while pointing his little finger at him.

 

Taeyeon facepalmed himself. He took a deep breath. "No, that is just my nickname but it's not polite to call me like that. Call me Taeyeon samchon"

 

"Dae, Taetae samchon" Emily nodded.

 

"Taeyeon samchon" Taeyeon corrected her.

 

"Taetae!" Ethan still laughing

 

"Tae-yeon sam-chon" Taeyeon repeated one by one.

 

"Taetae samchon"

 

"Taeye- You know what, forget it. Call me whatever you want" Taeyeon give up "All right, let's get in"

 

"Dae!" The twins answered before they entering his house

 

"Taetae!"

 

"It samchon, Ethan" Taeyeon closed the front door.

 

.

.

.

 

"How to take care of 5 years old twins?" Taeyeon bites his thumb, hearing Hayeon's voice over the phone.

 

"Yes," Taeyeon nodded, eyeing the twins in the living room currently watching cartoons on TV.

 

"What are you talking about, Oppa?"

 

Taeyeon told her the situation and earned a laugh from his little sister.

 

"Yah! I really need your help right now!"

 

"Oppa, you're so done! Do you know how hard it is to take care of them?" Hayeon still laughing

 

"Yah, don't scare me! Hurry up, tell me"

 

"Nah, I'm just kidding. It's easy, you just need to play and feed them"

 

"Only that?"

 

"Only that. But it will be a bit tiring if they are hyper but don't mind that. Kids are cute. You will love them, Oppa. Oh my god, I can't believe how you can get the title of a famous writer. You even don't know how to take care of the kid!"

 

"My work is not related to this situation. You know I'm not good with kid" Taeyeon rolled his eyes. "Oh! How about you come here and take care of them for me? Oppa will buy you the handbag you told me about last month, deal?"

 

"I am working right now!"

 

"Just ask your boss for a break today!"

 

"You're crazy Oppa. I'm hanging up now. Bye"

 

"W-wait- Hayeon? Hayeon ah?? Yah Kim Hayeon!" Taeyeon yelled "How dare you to hang up on your brother" He huffed as he looked at his phone.

 

Taeyeon felt two pairs of eyes staring straight at him and he slowly turned his head. Ethan and Emily were looking at him with a curious face.

 

"Taetae, why?" Ethan asked

 

"Samchon, Ethan. Nothing, watch the cartoon, don't mind me" The twins continue watching the cartoon, ignoring him. Taeyeon sighed. He sat at the dining table, wearing his round glasses before turning on his laptop to check any email come in for today. His attention then shifted to the kids.

 

"Well, at least they are still behaving," Taeyeon shrugged.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter