The natural step

Marry her. It's Christmas.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had been mysterious for the last weeks and Solar didn't even find it out of the ordinary because the rapper would always act that way around her birthday.

The taller one loved preparing events for their fans as a thank you.

The girls had been doing some individual stuff after the end of promotion but they needed to meet at the company on the 21st to rehearse for another year end show.

Wheein, Solar and even Hwasa( who was usually late) had already arrived and they were mocking their friend saying she must have slipped somewhere due to her greaseness.

Moonbyul arrived 20 minutes late and apologized while putting a huge bag on the floor.

____ Byul-ah, what were you doing? We are tired. What the hell????_____ Solar stopped scolding the rapper because she was taken aback by the view of a white dog trying to get out of the girl's bag.

Wheein got all excited and asked right after:

_____ Who is this precious snow ball?

_____ Ah....Sorry again, girls. This is my new dog. I had to pick him up and the traffic was bad.

_____ What will your mother say about you buying one more dog?____ Solar was very surprised that the other girl had kept the secret so well.

_____ Actually I didn't buy him. I saw an add about an animal shelter. He had a very hard life and the owners abandoned him 2 years ago.When I saw his cute face, I knew I had to make his life better.

_____ Unnie....That's amazing._____ Hwasa's voice was cracking with emotion.

_____ But Byul-ah....You should have talked to your parents._____ The oldest insisted.

_____ Why? I'm an adult and Janggu is gonna live with me at my place.

_____ Janggu? Hehehehehee But he seems such a soft boy._____ Wheein laughed.

_____ He is. But he used be a Casanova. Always having a weak spot for the ladies. You know what I mean._____ Moonbyul winked.

Wheein and the rapper exchanged a look and they understood each other's thought right away.

The shorter girl hugged the dog and made her baby voice:

_____ Byul-yi unnie, are you gonna let me play with Janggu? Wheeinie already loves him.

_____ Of course, Wheein-ah. I actually thought Yongsun unnie would like to play with Janggu. They have many things in common....____ Moonbyul set the trap and the older girl was instantly caught.

_____ Like what?_____ Solar asked innocently.

_____ You both struggle to poop, lived in some kind of closet having no freedom, and your facial expressions are cute despite being naughty kids.

Wheein and Hwasa cracked up while their leader was trying to keep a poker face.

Then Hwasa commented:

_____ There is something else. Byul-yi unnie is weak for Janggu and Yongsun unnie.

_____ Nah....I am just weak for this little . And I pictured Yong having some fun with him. But you don't have to, if you don't want.____ The brown-haired girl clarified.

Wheein and Moonbyul went to the company kitchen to give Janggu some water while the leader and the maknae waited for them.

Clearing , Hwasa decided to speak:

_____ Yongsun unnie....You get that Byul-yi is trying to give you a dog but she is afraid of hurting you, right? 

_____ What do you mean?____ The singer was puzzled.

_____ She knows you miss Jjin Jjin.

_____ Ah....I see. But she probably just wants a new dog.

_____ Where does she spend most of her time?

_____In my apartment.

_____ See? By the way, unnie..... The 2 of you have become the real deal 4 years ago. Let's ignore things were already on fire even before. Don't you think is about time you guys stop this silly behavior of living in separate houses? It's Chritmas. Marry her once and for all!____ The maknae said with enthusiasm.

_____ It's NOT Christmas, Hyejin-ie.____ Solar shook her head.

_____ Ah, come on! It's practically Chritmas. Unnie, you two make me think love is not fictional. When I see how much you adore each other, It makes me believe I'll find the right guy someday.____ Hwasa whispered.

The other two members of Mamamoo returned to the practice room and Solar slowly turned her head and admired her girlfriend, that annoying prankster that could always do something gentle and cute.

Her heart was warm whenever Moonbyul smiled and her nose muscles got wrinkled.

_____ Girls, we need to work. Sorry to interrupt the fun.

____ Is Janggu going to keep quiet?_____ Wheein showed her concern.

_____ He is very shy in new environments. So the answer is yes.

_____ Moonbyul poured some dog cookies near the bag and the white mixed breed dog sat there while eating.

_____ x _____

Solar had spent the whole day with Moonbyul and the girl followed her back home and showered there before going to her schedule as a radio dj.

The singer had been invited to go make a surprise to the rapper but she was worried that the younger one would suspect something since she always removed her makeup every time she ended her work and was at her apartment.

However, Solar came up with an excuse about some other work and the handsome cute hamster left without extra questions.

On the other hand, Yonghee asked her maknae as soon as they were left alone:

_____ What is going on? Isn't Byul-yi's birthday today? Aren't you going to prepare any especial event? Or anything at all?

With a guilty exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter