Chapter 9

The Arranged Marriage~ {Discontinued}

A/N : I can't help but feel that I have to change my style of writing to 3rd person point of view after reading the previous chapter by my cousin.

And incase anyone is confuse by the forward where ther say the trio like to pick a fight with CNBlue even if they are short of 1 member.It does not mean that they want to add another member ,it means that they like to fight with CNBlue even though they have 3 people while CNBlue have 4 people,so 1 of the girls get to have a fight with 2 guys.

And my and my cousin TainedFeathers do not really know CNBlue's real personality so if we wrote the totally opposite,please don't hate us BOICE( CNBlue Fanclub). We knew CNBlue because of WGM.

Just to let you know.Me and TainedFeathers have a totally opposite way of writing style,sorry if you are confuse when reading this fic.

                                                                                                                                                   Lots of lover from,

                                                                                                                                                                                            ~Fanylover99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany can't help but to think of YongHwa and Seohyun while walking back home with her 2 troublemaker friend.

How did they met?

How long have they dated?

Does YongHwa know how badly Seohyun has been hurt by evilKyu?( I just had to add that in )

Does his parent know that Seohyun and him are dating?

If they knew why did they still allow this stupid arrange marriage?

Man just so many question she's curious about and there's no one who could answer her -.- 

Maybe except Yonghwa but she's so gonna scratch that out.

While she's thinking to herself while occasionally making some weird thinking face,her 2 troublemaker/comedian friend are observing her while coping her expression and burst out laughing.

Shocked by the sudden laughter,Tiffany snapped out of her daze while looking at the 2 choding weirdly as they were attracting unwanted attention.

"Shut the hell up you 2 "She hissed at the 2 and they immediately stopped,like a child being scolded by their mum.

"Ne omma"they said while giggling softly.Tiffany rolled her eyes at her best friend.Even though they are annoying sometimes *cough all the time cough*,she still loves them like they were the only person left in this creul world.

In no time,they reached their front door only to be greeted by GD.

Tiffany grinned widely as her questions from before dissappeared.

"Oppa!"she said as she launch herslf at her beloved jiyoung oppa.He gladly return the hug and kissed her cheecks.

"How has my princess been without his prince"GD while her cheecks turned into a light shade of pink.

"Jinja oppa,every single time you are with Fany you just started getting cheesier and cheesier,it's gross dude!"Yuri said as they both started rubbing their arms,acting like they were having goosebumps.

"Oh shut up Kwon Yuri.Oh hi Yoona!Long time no see!"GD said after he release his Tiffany from his embrace.

"Biapolar oppa"Yuri mumbled under her breathe and was heard by Yoona. 

"Anneong oppa.What are you doing here?"Yoona said while flashing s small smile,having a feeling that they will not be able to play at Tiffany's house AGAIN.The last time they came,GD was there too and they end up going on a date while leaving the 2 choding to sulk. 

"Oh,I'm just here to pass some notes to Yunho."

"Yunho oppa?He's not back in Seoul yet.He's still studying in America oppa."Tiffany said to her boyfriend,obviously confuse to what he had just said about her older brother in Seoul.

"Well,that's for me to know,and for you to find out young lady."GD said while flashing his billion dollar smile. Tiffany stood there,confuse for a second before making a run into her house.

"OPPA!!!"She shouted while entering the house only to be greeted by Yunho who's watching the TV.She plooped herslf on the sofa,next to him,and gave him a big bear hug.

"Oppa,why did'nt you tell me you are coming back?Do you know how much I miss you?Why did you not pick up my calls when I called you?Why-"Tiffany was cutted off by a hand on ,she frown at her older brother and glared at him for interuping her.

"I miss you too baby girl!"Yunho girnned while giving her a bear hug. What's with bear hugs and these 2 -.-

Yunho was sent to America to study about their parent's bussiness right after high school for 3 years,they barely made contact becuase of his heavy sechdeul and the time difference.

"Another goos news.I'm staying for good!I get to see you everyday and keep that boyfriend of your away form you!"he said reciving a light slapped on his arms from his fiancee.

He turned  around to be greeted by Ara.

"What did you just siad to her?"Ara asked him while crossing her arms.

"Unnie!"Tiffany shouted before hugging her.

"Aw,Tiffany grew so much!And she now have a boyfriend!How wonderful!I wonder when will you 2 get married"

Geez woman,if you only knew that her future is in her parent's hands now.