Chapter 8

The Arranged Marriage~ {Discontinued}

AN:

TaintedFeathers here :D

Okay let me get this straight - Tiffany is currently with GD and Seohyun is in a relationship with Yonghwa. Their parents decided to put Tiffany and Yonghwa together in an arranged marriage [ they are enemies ]. They come up with a plan to play pretend couple in front of the adults and filled GD and Seohyun in the details of the plan, which eventually they agreed too.

But Tiffany and Yonghwa has mixed feelings about each other...

[ Let's take that as a short summary, please point out if I left something out. ]

I realised that Tiffany hasn't told YoonYul anything about the marriage yet, so I wrote something relatively short on it. I don't know if they are suppose to be funny or something, but I like writing YoonYul as a comedic duo. And is Tiffany suppose to be troubled? I think she should be. Sorry if I made her a little depressed here.

This is an example of my writing style, I hope you guys [ readers ] are okay with it. Tell me if you don't and maybe I will try to match up with the previous styles the other authors used. :3

P.S. I don't know any of the CNBlue members names, except for Yonghwa. Still learning about them here!

Enjoy~

 

~

 

" You what! " Yoona gave a shriek of terror and Yuri stood there with her legs immobilised, gawping at the brunette.

" W-w-with him? " Yoona managed to stutter, pointing in the direction of the school's kingka. Tiffany slowly nodded her head, her eyes staring right through the girls as though she was deep in thought. Yuri continued to stand there like a zombie, looking as daft as ever while her mind tried to process the pile of shocking information Tiffany had just dumped on her. Apparently, the latter had some malfunctioning issues going on in that thick skull of hers.

" Omo! " Yoona exclaimed, clasping the back of her neck in an exaggerated manner, gripping onto Yuri's shoulder for support. But it wasn't long before she tumbled onto the floor. Yuri snapped out of her trance when she heard the loud thud, a strangled squeal escaping her lips when she notices Yoona lying on the floor beside her.

" Yoona! " she shakes the skinny body with bewildered eyes, administrating repeated slaps to the latter's face. Tiffany stared at the almost comedic scene with a blank expression, not excluded from the brain malfunctioning problem as well. Till now she was still baffled by the inexplicable situation she had landed herself in.

Wait! Correction, she did not land herself in this situation, her parents did. It doesn't make any sense to the brunette, the dots hardly connecting at all. She shakes her head in objection, ripping at the web of blame she has constructed herself. She hated their decision, but Tiffany could not convince herself to created an aversion against her parents.

Yoona lifted her head slightly and shot Yuri a warning glare before proceeding to lie back on the ground with a distorted expression. Yuri grinned sheepishly and gave Yoona softer pats on her red cheeks.

" Oh whatever shall I do? Don't die on me Yoona! " turning it into a drama play all of a sudden, earning a few stifled chuckles from the ' dead ' Yoona. Tiffany let her eyes travel around the cafeteria for a few seconds before allowing them to land on Yonghwa. He sat next to his clique members with a troubled look on his face, oblivious to their loud laughter and noisy chattering.

Their eyes meet for a spilt second and Tiffany quickly turned her head around, the heat rushing to her cheeks. She was greeted by the sight of YoonYul sitting next to her feet, staring at her with bewildered eyes while their mouths stayed wide opened in disbelief. Tiffany was taken aback for a second, her mind screaming at her to do something. In the end she resorted with the pulling at her skin, purposely contorting her facial features and ending it off with a scowl to front her disgust. She prayed silently that their gullible hearts will accept the reaction with open arms.

The chodings both released a sigh of relief and got up on their feet. "Thank god, I thought we lost you for a moment there. My world just shattered when I thought you had a thing for that bastard. " Yuri smiled, bringing Tiffany and Yoona into a small group hug. Tiffany's heart pounded against her chest, close call.

She gave an empty chuckle and led them to an empty table, urging them to sit down. Tiffany hesitated for a moment before heaving a long sigh, " I really don't know what to do guys, I mean I do have a plan but... " she trailed off, suddenly assailed by a myriad number of doubts. Yoona looked at Tiffany with poignant eyes, reaching out to hold her hand.

" Yesterday I talked to GD oppa and he agreed to take on the plan eventually. But, I can't seem to get this nagging feeling off my chest, I feel so guilty. He doesn't deserve this, neither does Seohyun. " the words came tumbling out and I closed my eyes at the thought of GD, I did not want to hurt him. " I love GD oppa. " or at least she thinks she does.

" You didn't want this to happen either. Don't be so hard on yourself, I am sure things will get better in the future. " Yuri assured. Tiffany looked at her with a dubious expression, not really sure if she should believe the latter's words. I mean, she can't tell the future so there was no guarantee whatsoever.

She mumbled a few incoherent words to herself before finding herself in another tight group hug. " Don't worry we will always be there for you. " they said in unison, both grinning at the latter.

" Tell me if he does anything nasty to you. I promise you that I will slice his body parts into billions of pieces and then, " she paused, nudging Yoona in the shoulder. " Feed them to Yoona. " Yoona rolled her eyes at Yuri, giving the latter a light punch.

Tiffany giggled and faced both of them with a genial smile. " You guys are the best. " she stated, linking arms with the two chodings.

 

Word count: 834