Maybe better then I thought

TEMPORARY GIRLFRIEND - troubless Are coming

Even the fact Ririn was afraid that in school can happend something it was qiuet calm. The rumors start to take over the whole school slowly that PERFECT BOT OH SEHUN HAS A GIRLFRIEND.

Girls was schocked, a gry, sad, frozen..... Well the reactions was different depend on a girls who heard them and Ririn slowly realise that Sehun telling her truth he is popular at school. She fell strange killing her gazę on her body, but luckily nothing yet happend. When school was over Ririn was fast back to her home she didn't have time worried about this kind of things. After school she always do her home chores. She clean, wasching, prepared food, making her homework and prepared clothing for her father and her for next Day. Well living without Mother isn't easy. 

Her Mother leave her father and her when Ririn had 5 years Old. It was first summer she meet Sehun becouse father send her to grandparents that she could stop thinking about when Mother will come back. Back then she yet believe she can come back. But she didn't, now Ririn wasn't sure of she Even want to See her. She miss her and had a lot of question in her mind but maybe she dosn't want to know answer on them now. 

Ririn wasn't Rich, her father do his Best to raise her and work hard that she could live good life SO she try her Best help him, never complain about anything. She Even find a part time job, Even if it's aganist school rules she know it's better if she will by had some her own money. At last she had Lucky that her cousin Yurin was Best friends with a girl named Seohyun and the girl live here with her aunt and boyfriend not to far away from Ririn's home. They had opened a family Cafe SO she helped them hiding ewerything in front of father and school. They agreed help her just becouse Seohyun know her Well. 

She worked to the late evening telling her father she go study with friend. 

She is a waitress but know when she start to going to the school here, she know somethimes she will by had to hide on the kitchen, it wasn't big troubless she like cooking SO she was ok by that. 

As always when her father come back from work she just welcomed him informed when he had food bowed polite and run out from home telling father she go study. 

The truth she run as fast as she can to the work. 

When she arrived shw welcomed eweryone bowed polite and run change her clothes. When she finally was ready for work with big smile on her face she start to help. Seohyun and her aunt like her a lot, Even the customers like to talk with her. They like her personalisty SO friendly and she worked hard to. Past some time and then when Seohyun just dessapear in kitchen with another order, Rirn taking care for cleaning table then another customers went inside the Cafe. Ririn with big smile on her face turn back to new client then she frozne. 

~ Kyungsoo?...... 

The boy suprised Look at Ririn and slowly sit next the table that she cleaning just know

- you work here? 

Ririn wasn't sure what to said.... She dosn't know him Well what if he tell in school.... 

~ I..... Well..... 

Kyungsoo Look at her scaring face and how she try find right excuses, then he said

- Will I Look at someone who talk much? 

Well she couldn't said that, SO she siad not sure voice

~ it's just part time for some time

He nodded and ask

- will you take my order? 

She nodded. Take out her note and start to write what Kyungsoo want to drink and eat

WHEN she went SO pale to the kitchen Seohyun start to by worried. 

> something happend? 

~ no..... I don't know.... Maybe

Then Seohyun aunt Look at the Space for customers and said

< asn't the boy had uniform from the school that you just went? 

Ririn nodded and Seohyun understand what happend with worry in her voice she asked

> will he is your friend? 

~ I hope so

> hope SO? I should Take his order? 

~ he swe me right now SO it's no big deal 

Ririn give her Best and prepared coffe for Kyungsoo and the deser he ask, and try her Best stay calm she put smile on her face. 

She stand now next the table that Kyungsoo was siting and she said

~ your order... Here

He Look at her then Take close his coffe said

- if You will by SO fake smile to me I can felt hurt you know..... As a client and friend. 

Saying this he Look at Ririn face. She suprised ask

~ can you not tell any..... 

- anyone.... I know that.... Why I should tell anyone.... It's not their and my bussines right? 

He smile gently and start to drink the coffe. Ririn smile for real now. Somehow she felt relief, maybe he is nicer then she think.... 

She slowly back to her work but before she gone Kyungsoo said

- The coffe is better then I though can I come more often

RIRIN smile and nodded, then Do smile to.