Finfin

If.
Please log in to read the full chapter

I didn’t know what goes on in my mind the moment I asked her to date me but I didn’t know what I can do for her except to be by her side.

No, I don’t want her to go back to that bridge and continue to look at something that isn’t worth looking for or to see her ready to jump and end everything.

She was right when she said that not everyone cares ’cause I’ve been looking after her for almost a year and not even a single soul dared to ask her if she’s okay. I admit not even me. Not until she decided to go for it.

I made a lot of excuses to my friends and parents just so I can watch her from the other side of the bridge and weirdly enough she didn’t even noticed me.

And you’re wondering why would I waste my time on someone I don’t even know and doesn’t even know my mere existence. Honestly, I don’t know but she pulls me everytime. It’s as if the moment I saw her standing there is the day I got a job to watch her as well. I don’t even know if it’s worth it.

That day she decided to go for it, I was almost too late and it scare the hell out of me seeing her on the railings.

If I didn’t do anything to escape from Momo and Nayeon after class I’m afraid that it’ll be too late. A year of watching her will go to waste without me knowing it.

I didn’t expect her to accept my offer back then ’cause even if you hear it a million times, it does sound ridiculous. She did laughed at me but she said okay and now it’s been 3 years and we’re still together. Out of college and now working. She moved out from her parents house and live somewhere near her work. I was against it at first since I’m afraid she’ll do something to harm herself. I even told her we can move in together but she politely declined my offer and I understand why. She wanted to breathe.

I made sure she doesn’t feel alone anymore but at the same time not wanting her to feel I’m invading her time that much. The least thing I wanted is to add more stress to her. I don’t want her to think about me that much ’cause this isn’t about me in the first place. Although it sounded like I’m the only one giving, that’s not true. She actually spoiled me a lot. She always makes sure I’m eating on time by texting me everyday since I tend to forget about it when I’m so into my work and not just th

Please log in to read the full chapter