I/I

Every single time something happens, it’s Kim Jongin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Every single time something happens, it’s Kim Jongin. Kyungsoo is really mad this time at the male for stealing his place at the latest contest held, he wanted to be first and he was so sure he was better at math than Jongin is. That’s not even the worst part though. He walks through the corridors, to the wall where everything important is pinned to and sees Jongin, as the winner of the contest, the other two, second and third place not even mentioned. He has lost by ONE point. He kicks the wall slightly and turns around to walk away.

And of course, it is Kim Jongin again, standing right behind him, looking at the paper and smiling. Kyungsoo has only a few moments to look at the male before he falls on his though. He lets out a small groan and gets up by himself even though the male he just bumped into is reaching a hand out while apologizing. The shorter one jut pushes him aside and walks away, his face flushed because of the embarrassment.

The next time he sees the other is an afternoon, they just got out of class, the only class he and Jongin doesn’t share, yet before he leaves the school he notices the other sitting alone on a bench, writing something in a small notebook. Right before he looks away the other lifts his head and he swears their eyes met for a second of two.

Later at home Kyungsoo’s family is watching old pictures in the living room, they ask him to join but he just shakes his head and mumbles ‘homework’ before going upstairs. He doesn’t want to spend his time with pointless things, he has to study. He turns the light on at his desk and opens his book when someone knocks on the door and he hears it opening.
“I’m studying” He says and turns around, his sister standing there with a few photographs in her hand.
“I know, just brought you these, they were your faves before” she says and puts the pictures on the male’s nightstand before leaving. Kyungsoo says ‘Thanks’ and goes back to reading, but he can not focus, the pictures are bothering him. His favourites? No photo comes to his mind when he thinks about it. Walking over he already sees the photo and lets out a small ‘oh’. He picks them up and it’s him, his sister and their parents beside another family. It was a trip organized by the corporation his father works for.

The other family is Jongin’s family. He remembers how good their relationship was, until Jongin decided to be the popular kid in school. He made new friends and ditched Kyungsoo, ignoring him when he wanted to hangout. He took the second photo and scoffed, It was Jongin doing ballet. He would bet on it that the new friends of his didn’t know it, and he was sure they would about it. He took a photo with his phone of the picture and posted it on Jongin’s wall.

“Look, just found this” he commented and threw his phone on the bed, going back to reading the last paragraph again, but his heart was racing, so he just closed the book and laid on his bed, picking his phone up and looking at the post he just made, a few laughing reactions, a few likes and a few comments. Soon he was greeted with a notice from the messaging app.
“Hey, could you remove the photo?” Jongin messaged him and Kyungso sighed.
“Why?” He texted back.
“Please?” Jongin replied but Kyungsoo left it on read.

The next

Please log in to read the full chapter