What to Believe.

Those Things Called Love Triangles.

" W-what hapened?" said Yoona as she woke up.

" You kind of passed out." said Taec as he smiled.

" Oh. Well where's Khun oppa. I wanted to apolo-" said Yoona before Taec interrupted.

" He... uhh. He said that he'd prefer it if we went out." said Taec.

" What? Really? Thats...... Great!" said Yoona as she hugged Taec.

Taec hugged her back and they smiled at eachother. They kissed as the nurse walked in.

" Um... excuse me.. uhhh sir. Yoona can be checked out now." said the nurse.

" Oh. Um Yeah. I'll be right there." said Taec.

The happy couple walked out of the hospital together holding hands. Taec drove Yoona home. She hugged him goodbye and closed the door. When she walked in she saw everyone crowded around Jessica.

" Soooo. What're you gonna do?" asked Sooyoung.

" Yeah. Who are you gonna pick?" asked Sunny.

" She's gonna pick Khun. I know for sure!" said Yuri.

" Pfft. How are you so sure.." said Jessica.

" Oh please, the way you were looking at him at the hospital, you had sparkles in your eyes." said Yuri with an attitude.

" What the heck are you guys talking about!" said Yoona.

" Oh. Khun and Onew asked me out." said Jessica.

" Oh. Uh. Really. That's uh. Nice." said Yoona morosely.

" Are you okay with the fact that Khun asked me out?" asked Jessica.

" Ummm. Yeah sure." said Yoona.

" If you don't want me to date him then just tell me." said Jessica.

" It's not that. It's just that I can't believe he got over me so fast." said Yoona.

" What do you mean? You're the one who wanted to break up with him right?" asked Jessica.

" Wellllllll. Technically... He broke up with me by telling my ex-boyfriend who is now my current boyfriend to ask me out again because he though that I'd be happier with Taec." said Yoona.

" Ummmmm. Did anyone follow that?" asked Jessica.

" Nope." said Sooyoung, Hyeyeon, Sunny, and Taeyeon.

" Well.. I kinda got it............... okay not really." said Tiffany.

" What Yoona is saying is that Khun thought she'd be happier with Taec so he dumped her." said Seohyun.

" OOOOORRRR did he just break up with Yoona because he wanted to date Jessica instead. I mean don't you guys remember the time he came to the dorm on his first date with Yoona? He talked to Jessica and then hugged her. Then he hung out with her at yoga and hugged her again. And then at the hospital he looked at her like a billio-" stated Yuri before she was interrupted by Jessica.

" What are you trying to say Yuri?" asked Jessica.

" What I'm trying to say is that Khun might've never even liked Yoona. He could've been using her to get close to you." said Yuri as she looked at Jessica.

The room got quiet. No one knew what to say.