Moira Pill: Information Brochure Cont.

YOUNGBLOOD.

...

Disclaimers of the Moira Pill: Process and Function

As soon as you take 1(one) Moira Pill provided by our staff, it will take 5 minutes for you to transition in to the physical appearance of you in your healthiest, golden time of youth (typically 20 - 25 years of age).

- You MUST take this pill alongside the chosen second party member; partner or family.

- You have exactly 24 hours to live as your younger self; as soon as 24 hours is over, you and the other person taking this pill will peacefully pass away.

- Consider mental and emotional effects if you meet your Soulmate that may not be your current partner you are contracted to pass with; take with caution. Be prepared to face the truth of the universe and it's fate for you.

- In the instance the Moira Pill is taken with a beloved, you will awake in the location the universe decided to bond and destine you with The One True Love.

By signing the agreement contract, you are willing to accept and live your last 24 hours with the circumstances and side effects mentioned above in the information brochure.

Full Name: .................................................................

Signature: ...................................................................

Date: ...........................................................................

Time: ...........................................................................


Jungkook was used to being the youngest. The one pampered, a golden man loved my many- loved by millions at such a young age. He still cannot fathom how he has come thus far; children, grandchildren, a wife whom he truly loves, adores, and admires. Not so much the baby anymore, he would often tell himself with a sentimental smile tickling the corners of his lips. His skin the world had loved despite scars of adolescence has now become folded and creased as evidence of his age, his once youthful, determined eyes now decorated with wrinkles at the ends. Time flew and Jungkook finally gets why people say 'You only live once'. Frankly, you live many days, but you only live once each day as the person you are in that moment. The human body and mind is everchanging and you may be a different person each time you wake, until the day you come to an end.

The pen that twiddles between Jungkook's subtly shaking fingers now glides across a contract as he signs it away; the Moira Pill contract. He has lived his life, his wife has lived hers, to a mutual point of satisfaction and no regret. They are both determined, and eager to pass in the form of their youthful selves, from when they had first met and bloomed their love. Jungkook still remembers vividly how he first met her- the morning was bright and warm, yet the breeze was still cool and balanced the subtle heat just right. It gave him a sense of calmness and peace in his crazy, wild life as a singer. Not to mention he had his heart broken not so long ago too, so he thought the weather helped lift his mood. Perks of visiting overseas was that there was a less likely chance of being noticed. The bustle of the foreign country allowed for him to become a civilian, normal and almost as mundane as everyone else. Ironicly though, she stood out amongst people of the cafe he spontaneously visited. As flashy and fabulous his presence was on-stage, she seemed to beat him to that. She was glowing. An absolute beauty. Jungkook immediately wondered if she was The One.

They now sit side by side, her hand grasped tightly in his, their rings of promise glistening softly under the setting sun. Jungkook turns his head to her with a smile that expresses both nervousness and commitment to what's to come.

"Thank you for 60 years, love."

"Me too. Thank you so much, dear... We've had a wild run, haven't we?" She chuckles as her gaze looks forward and beyond.

Jungkook does not look away. He wants to make sure he remembers her as she is now. Her outward beauty may not compare to how she was many years ago, but he thinks her wisdom, patience, and maturity over time is what makes her the most beautiful person.

"We sure have... I love you." he whispers. He grips her hand tighter. She tells him she also loves him.

Their hands reach for their respective Moira Pill. Never letting go of eachother's hand, the pill is dropped in to their mouth and swallowed.

'I'll see you soon.'

Jungkook regains sense in his ears first. He would have preferred being met with calm chirps of morning, and the crisp smell of sun lingering under his nose; because that was what he remembered the day he met her.

But what he heard was cheers of his name.

Jeon Jungkook!

Jeon Jungkook!

Jeon Jungkook!

When his eyes open, he sees a stadium filled with people that love him and the music he has made with his dearest friends in the 'past'. It only takes seconds for him to realise he has returned to his younger self, as part of the world-wide phenomenon group known as BTS. Music seeps in to the numbness from regaining conscious, and he can hear familiar voices singing in the background. But Jungkook is distracted.

No... Please, no. He thinks. Eyes wide with confusion and an overwhelming sense of fear, darting from one place to another as he scans the stage he stands on. His body frantically follows his gaze, pathetically spinning left and right as he searches for her.

She's not here.

This was not where he met her.

This was not the fate he knew.